Massachusetts-Boston

Photographer Recommendations????

Hey All,I'm getting married in Bedford, Ma (Eastern Ma).  Does anyone have any recommendations for photographers that have a photo journalistic approach and are under $1500?Thanks!!

Re: Photographer Recommendations????

• edited December 2011
    My photog is Mara Brod, she's well within your budget. I also met with Emily Stien and Kelly Griffith who are $1500 and under as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out David Garcia Photography He is amazing the best vendor i have worked with. He is soooooo creative and talented and So reasonable. He is out of Stoneham Ma and travels. His info is on his website!!    
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is Erin Chapman. I think her basic package is about that much, but she also has a la carte options. She is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    A good friend of mine is "newer" to the wedding business so her photog rates are still extremely reasonable. I think her all inclusive package is around 1200.She has a whole section of her site dedicated to her photojournalism work. I recommend taking a look at her web page and blog to see her work. http://www.korrileighcrowley.com/
  • edited December 2011
    erin....Dave is actually my friend's hubby!! He is really good :)
  • edited December 2011
    highly recommend John LoConte... awesome to work with and great prices... other knotties are using him and have used him if you wanted more references... his website is johnlophoto.comsuch a great guy and def. worth a try IMO!hth
  • 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Bill Bray of [url=http://portraitnewengland.com/site/#/page/home/]Portrait New England[/url].  He was previously with a large agency, and has just recently started on his own, so he is experienced but his rates are still low.
  • edited December 2011
    we're using Mariah Gale Photography... she's pretty young and primarily a child/portraiture photographer, but all of her photos are sooo amazing and she's just breaking into the wedding scene.  her wedding package (with an assistant and for the whole day) was (i think) around $1100.here's her website.  i would definitely check her out.  http://www.mariahgale.com/

...hello out there!
    imageimage
    dx with anovulatory PCOS 2005
    off bcp 11/11
    2 rounds of clomid and 1 round of femara... no response.
    injectables/IUI 12/12... BFN
    02/13 IVF cycle converted down to IUI due to low follicle response.... everything crossed for that BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! As October10bride recommended... I just did a pin up session with Korri and she's fantastic!!! My wedding photographer will be Zev Fisher and he's also fantastic! hth erin
  • edited December 2011
    Erin! I'm so happy that turned out well! She told me that she had spoken to you and was soooo excited to do your shoot.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a friend who started working in the photography business last year. His rates are still VERY reasonable. He doesn't provide albums though.[url]http://www.momovisuals.com[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    David Bibeault out of RI will travel and he has packages of all different ranges.
  • edited December 2011
    check out my photographer: www.athousandmoments.com His pics are gorgeous and he is an experienced professional who knows how to get all the important shots, handle the crowd and pose you for the formals so you look natural but fantastic (he did a friend's wedding and the album was tear-inspiring) I think his packages start a little higher than your budget, but I know he will work with you to fit your budget (limited hours, DVD-only for exmaple) especially if it is a not too popular date or coming up very soon.GL!
  • edited December 2011
    From: october010bride A good friend of mine is "newer" to the wedding business so her photog rates are still extremely reasonable. I think her all inclusive package is around 1200.She has a whole section of her site dedicated to her photojournalism work. I recommend taking a look at her web page and blog to see her work. http://www.korrileighcrowley.com/ ----------------------------------------------------------------I just worked with Korri for our engagement pictures, and I have to say, she is fabulous!  I dont have the digital negatives yet, but here's the link to them:www.korrileighcrowley.comgo to "client proofs"password: marshfieldWe're not using her for our wedding, but I'm sure she would be fabulous!Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for asking the question- I needed this too!!!
  • JessieC96JessieC96 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we highly recommend our photographer karen goldstein of Blush Photo. we thought her packages were very reasonable and her website is awesome. she also does video, but we just went with photo. her prices start at $900. www.blushweddingfilms.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards