Michigan-Detroit

Cricut Expressions?

Hi ladies!So I am thinking about purchasing a Cricut Expressions to finish up the fun little details for our wedding, such as the program, place cards, table numbers, hotel bag tags, etc.  Anyone had any experiences with them?  With the budget so tight right now, I want to make sure it's worth it!TIA!~J

Re: Cricut Expressions?

• l&bbabyl&bbaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE my cricut, its so easy. However, I use mine for scrapbooking so I get alot of use out of it. If you are just planning on buying it to use for your wedding stuff it might not be worth the extra money for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm exactly like pp.  I bought it for scrapbooking, and if you use it for that also, it will be good.  But totally not worth it for just wedding stuff. If you don't want to buy it, some scrapbooking places either rent them out or let you use it if you go to the nightly "crops".  I know the place on 21 and Hayes has it for free to use. And if you will use it for anything else, www.customcrops.com is cheap for it, that is where I got mine from.  Cheapest for cartridges too.  Oh, and if you do buy it, some scrapbook places rent the cartridges that way you don't have to buy it.
  • leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE my Cricut Expression!!  I also scrapbook, so that's the main reason why I bought it, but I know I will use it for lots of wedding stuff, too.  I bought mine from ebay for under $200 and it was brand new in the packaging with cartridges.  There is software you can buy to hook it up to your computer so you don't need to keep buying the cartridges if you don't want to.  I have it and like it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Jessica7924Jessica7924 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much!  I am planning on doing a wedding scrapbook after the madness is over, so I think it will come in handy!  Thanks again for your input!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards