Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Pro Pics

I'm not very good with PIPs, but I just got my pictures back, and I love them so much that I highly recommend that anyone looking for a photographer check them out. Go to the following website: www.melissalouise.com go to PROOFING tab and the password is: Jill and Brian (case and space sensitive) I haven't been on here since my wedding in August, but if you have any questions about the photographer, you can email me at connorjill@yahoo.com

Re: Pro Pics

• KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    curious looking at her prices (i have a few friends getting married that are looking and while i recommend my photographer to the end of time - she isnt always available :) - do her packages include the rights to your photos?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and btw beautiful photos! looks like an amazing day!!!!
  • jmconnorjmconnor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks. We are really happy with them. Her prices do not typically include the CD with the rights to the pictures, but she did end up giving me the CD and the rights when I asked for them. So, your friend can try. If I remember correctly, you had JM Photography. She was the first photographer I contacted, and she was already booked for my date. I think that she does book up fast.
  • KERJFKERJF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did :) and good to know about the photos/rights - I know that is one of the top things on peoples "need" lists when looking at photographers!
  • jmconnorjmconnor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Actually, we found her in a round about way from JM Photography. Honestly, when we booked our venues I immediatly contacted JM even before letting family know the date. She wasn't available and recommended Laura Ivanova. Laura also was not available and recommended Melissa. I let her know that the reason that I was interested in JM and Laura was because they included the rights to the photos, and she was willing to give them to me.
  • edited December 2011
    Ohhh...love them!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards