Massachusetts-Boston

RK Bridal

Hi ladies, just wondering if anyone has had experience from ordering there. I just hope its not too good to be true because it brings the BMs dresses down from 200 to 128! thats a good deal to me! TIA!

Re: RK Bridal

• edited December 2011
    I have only heard good things about RK Bridal online.
  • edited December 2011
    Yep, its real! I've ordered from there and Pearl's Place. The deals they offer are so awesome, its hard to believe that they are real!
  • tiana531tiana531 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awsome! thanks girls! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Also check Lee Philip Bridals.  The bridesmaids dresses went from $230 to $147.
  • edited December 2011
    RK is fine but I liked Netbride better. They were able to match RK's price if I provided them with the emailed quote. They were very friendly and easy to work with and were less restrictive when it came to applying free shipping and making payments with multiple cards (for different bridesmaids). We got a great deal on our Watters dresses there.
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    We got our BM dresses from there and had a great experience. Pretty sure I have a review for them in my bio...
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • edited December 2011
    I got both my dress and my BM dresses from RK ... if you have a quote from Netbrides or LeePhillips RK will beat the price by 5% and match any of the shipping terms so you can always feel like you get the best deal there... They have awesome customer service and everything came early and perfect ...
  • edited December 2011
    Also check out www.bridesmaids.com they list their prices right on line and we used that to get a reduced price at Lee Philips as Stacey will either match or reduce the quoted price (can't remember which)
  • edited December 2011
    FWIW, the 5% price beat offer from RK is mitigated by the fact that Netbrides will match any 5% discount they offer. That's how I ended up with Netbrides. I think it's really 6 of one, a half dozen the other-- both are good.
    Wedding Date: January 16th, 2010

Cycle #5: BFP on June 14, 2011 -- Due Date: February 23, 2012 -- Born: February 26, 2012
  • edited December 2011
    Ha--did the opposite of the above for my BMs--got a quote from Netbrides, RK beat it by 5%. All 7 of my BMs ordered from them, and not one had a problem--the dresses all came in within a month, all the right sizes, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards