New Hampshire

F/U Cat Advice...

First off I'd like to thank you all for your advice and continued support. The NH Knotties are clearly the best around.Today DH and I had to make the difficult decision to put our cat Rocky to sleep. After discussions with the vet and observing his behavior, we decided that this was in the best interest of his life. This was one of the hardest decisions I've had to make and I don't wish that burden on anyone. Thanks again for all your support ladies!

Re: F/U Cat Advice...

• edited December 2011
    Steffy, I saw your post on FB. I am SO sorry that you had to put Rocky down. My thoughts are with you and DH. XOXO
  • edited December 2011
    I'm sure you made the right choice for him, and knowing you, I'm sure that cat lived a full and well-loved life and is now at peace. My thoughts are with you.
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry for you, DH and Rocky :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    RIP Rocky. May you chase mice and treats in kitty kat heaven.  Steph, ((hugs)) hang in there!
  • AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    <3 Rocky is in kitty heaven right now running around with lots of kitty friends! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aww Steffy I'm so sorry. This just brought a tear to my eye, I cant even imagine how hard it was for you to make that decision. I'm sure Rocky is resting peacefully now. Hugs lady, hang in there.
  • edited December 2011
    Aww, Steffy, I'm so sorry for you and DH. I was thinking about this today and I'm glad you posted a F/U. Take comfort in knowing you gave Rocky a life full of love. He's up there with all the mice and catnip he could want. *Hugs*
  • edited December 2011
    ooh I'm so sorry Steffy, I know how hard of a decision it is. I'll be thinking of you!
  • Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry Steffy! That must have been such a hard decision! My thoughts are with both you and DH.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That made me teary, I can only imagine how you must feel. I'm sorry that you had to put your kitty down. It sounds like you made the right decision and I'm sure Rocky feels much better now.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear about Rocky but think that you and DH did the right thing. It's tough to see our little furry love ones suffering and as heartbreaking and difficult as it is to say goodbye, it's the kindest action we can take if we really love them. Warm thoughts to you and yours. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards