Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Welcome back Jeremiah Trotter

Eagles just reportedly signed him to a one year deal.  Discuss.

Re: Welcome back Jeremiah Trotter

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm sure FI will be happy about this.
  • Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine is not happy about it at all.  I have mixed feelings.  They released Garcia to make room for him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i love trot! but id rather see dawk come back (even though thats not happening)
  • Options
    EatonpoosayEatonpoosay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thinks it's more for a leadership role which is one since B-Dawk was released.
  • Options
    EatonpoosayEatonpoosay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gone not one is what I meant.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE Trotter! My dad can break out his jersey again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Trotter and hopefully he'll be hungry to play after a good long rest :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eaton i read that somewhere too, but how much of a leadership role can he take after being out of the NFL for 3 years?  i dunno, something doesn't sit right with me about this whole situation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you ever lose your ability to be a leader and I too think that's why he's back.   I don't think that a leadership ability is something you lose, it's in you. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Trotter and I am excited! If they could only bring B-Dawk back, I would be a very happy Eagles fan!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is Trotter the one who said "I bleed green" when they released him?  I am glad he's back. Is it true they released Garcia?  They have scr*wed that guy so many times--he gets them to the Superbowl, then they put McNabb in and he loses it.  Now they release him because they brought on a dog killer QB.  (I know they may not be totally related, but whatever.)  Ugh.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad Trotter is back.  Garcia never had a shot at sticking around once McNabb was healthy again.  The front office made their choice when the signed Vick earlier, Garcia was just a back up for the back ups.  Sucks but it's the truth.   
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rebecca - my point is, what would make some of the newer players listen to him as a leader when he hasn't been around for 3 years?  i'm not knocking the guy.  i was a big fan of his.  i'm just trying to wrap my head around this decision.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards