New Hampshire

Confessions

You know what to do.  Let it out...
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: Confessions

• Mrs BabsMrs Babs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I really don't want to go get my nails done with MIL today but she offered to take me and pay so I can't really pass that up. She's just crazy and I don't to hang out with her alone for 2 hours. I know I know, I'm a biatch but no judgement, right?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I love that FI brought up that we have to go wedding ring shopping, I had kinds forgotten about that, and I think its cute that he was thinking of that. I also confess that my sleep schedule has been kind of a mess, and I need to get back on it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am super annoyed that I am still missing 3 reply cards AND they haven't responded to my email....if I don't get an answer by Friday they are so uninvited!! haha I confess, I am SO ready for my wedding to be here please, just 24 more days :)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm TOTALLY annoyed that my cousin just called the family last night to tell us that his mother (my aunt) IS coming...  11 days out, really?  She's now being stuffed in as the 9th person at her table, then.I'm also a little bit annoyed to find out that we're in the right set of rooms at our venue, instead of the left rooms.  I know they're mirror image of each other, and this ISN'T any big deal, but it changes my mental image of the day - which I've been forming for over a year now!  I'm also annoyed at how unfocused I am with getting anything done - even wedding stuff.  I'm so grateful for those who are keeping me on track.  I'd be lost without that guidance and accountability right now. 
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I just want to cry this is just too overwhelming! I had a BM back out last night and now we are torn as to what we should do!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm having a really hard time focusing on all the work I have to do.  I can't wait for our Columbus Day Break so I can go wedding dress shopping with my mom.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'd really like to email the venue TODAY and just book it already.  Patience is a virtue....
    10.10.10 Bride! Our Bio Updated 9/26
    image 129 Are ready to party! image 29 Party Poopers!
  • Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I am soooo sick of waiting to get things checked off of my wedding to-do list.I also confess that I would much rather be home on this gloomy day, reading a book or playing Wii, than be here at work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards