Not Engaged Yet
Options

Dear Body,

I am sorry that I will only be feeding you protein shakes for the next few days, but your penchant for cookies has left me no choice. I hope in the future you will make better choices. Kind regards, Mermadison

Re: Dear Body,

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Protein shakes?  Hmm not sure I could do it.  I love food too much.  But...I have lost five pound since I started counting calories and that was only 8 days ago.  Woo hoo!  I'm a big fan of Lean Cuisine meals.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks mermaidson.  I couldn't handle a liquid diet. NQB: Congrats on the weight loss.  I'm down 3 lbs from last week myself, and I was so excited to see the lower number on the scale!If you haven't tried them yet, you should get a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer. They are delicious and flavorful... not at all like diet food.  The Asian ones are my favorite.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooh thanks for the tip noelle.  I made us a Bird's Eye Shrimp Primavera dinner last night that looks similar to the Cafe Steamers but I'll check those out too.  Bonus is now we have more time to go to the gym if we're not cooking.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    lzimm13lzimm13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh! I did weight watchers online over the summer! That was almost fun, dare I say it? I really made me realize WHAT I was eating. I knew I needed to change it but I really didn't realize how much. I'm gonna sound like a commercial here but it gave me skills for life which is something I needed because High blood pressure, high cholesterol, heart disease, diabetes and a million other things related to weight/diet all run in my family.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ooohhh...mermadison, that doesn't sound fun at alllll. lolI know how you feel though! I was diagnosed with a weird nutritional deficiency back in March, so I've been banned from any exercise over a short walk and managed to put back on 20-ish lbs because I already have a crazy metabolism (celery=5lbs for me). I can't wait until I'm cleared to exercise again!And maybe then I'll be even more motivated to stay away from cookies.. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards