Florida-Central Florida

Who is in love...

with this weather??? It feels awesome out there!! I hope it stays cool after the blazing sun comes up! I love the no humidity!!!!

Re: Who is in love...

• edited December 2011
    Oh! Oh! OH!!! Pick me!!! Me! I'm in love with this weather!!! Annnnd it was really funny cause my puppy ran in crazy circles around the back yard when I let her out.  It seems our pooches love it too! :)
  • edited December 2011
    When I opened my front door this morning, I immediately felt the difference in humidity and was soooo excited!  I second Alexia, my dog loved it, too!
  • Blonde407Blonde407 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ME !  And especially my hair lol
    **Blog Sale - UPDATED 04/03/2012**
    First weight loss goal - 40lbs... DONE! Second weight loss goal - 17lbs... LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    me me me me me!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I m loving it out there! The best thing is that I have the day off so I plan on going for a really long walk with the Beatles playing through my mp3 player. What a perfect day. =) I only wish it would stay like this from Sept-March!
  • AileeneGAileeneG member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, I love it! I walked outside this morning and I was sp surprised! I wasn't sure if I should go back inside and grab a light sweater or not, but then I realized that it'd probably get really warm later on anyway. It was so beautiful, though and I am sad that I have to be indoors today.
  • SarahSmile23SarahSmile23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    this weather is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • JCARMJCARM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weather is AWESOME! I was so excited when I walked out my front door & felt that there was was no humidity! Its amazing... only if it would stay like this. This is such perfect weather :)
  • bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me too! I'm off today so I might go lay out by the pool. Yay!
  • BananaMustangBananaMustang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I rode to work with my windows down :) it was amazing...I am really missing fall in Michigan because I love the color changes and cool, crisp weather, so I am very happy to go outside and not hit the "humidity/heat" cloud.... My dog was pretty happy too...If it is still like this Saturday, I am sure there will be lots of fun to have at our dog class :)
  • edited December 2011
    I LOVE IT!!! This is why I wanted a fall wedding! I hope it is like this on our wedding day!
  • edited December 2011
    With no humidity it is just easier to breathe!! It was so funny yesterday my students (2nd graders) were all shivering when they came in and were bundled up in jackets! lol! Only in Florida!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards