New Jersey - South

**Bunchy**

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I did not forget about you and asking the deacon about the unity candle.  I didn't get a chance to ask b/c when I spoke w/him he was telling us we may not be able to get married at Sacred Heart!!! FI was adopted by his stepdad and if FI's mother can't produce paperwork (which is a possiblity since she is a ditz and lives on a river that floods twice a year) showing his name change, the diocese may not allow us to marry in the church! Sorry! I'm now done complaining! Once we have this figured out and I talk to the deacon again, I will def ask him about the candle, I promise!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: **Bunchy**

• edited December 2011
    Please do not even worry about my candle question!!! Get what you need to get in order to be able to get married. I will start praying to St. Anthony now that you find the paperwork and worse comes to worse The Castle has great options for ceremonies too! My BIL's cousin had her wedding there last December. Everything will work out, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and please let me know how it goes :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, Emily :-) I just can't believe it-after all the meetings with the deacon and doing the Pre-Cana class earlier this month, he drops this bomb on us! I swear, it was easier for FI to join the military than to get married in the Catholic Church!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards