Rhode Island

PRO PICS - LOVE THEM - Towers

Note: For Sale:Parasols (great for all black or navy dresses)Popcorn/Candy Buffet ContainersFlip Flop BinFan Bin40 Straw FansEiffel Towers Website:  web.sendtoprint.net EVENTID: AN080109Photos Courtesy of Kristin Spencer Photography

Re: PRO PICS - LOVE THEM - Towers

• edited December 2011
    Great pictures; Kristin Spencer does fabulous work:) You looked beautiful!!   Jessica
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mrs.McIrishMrs.McIrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love seeing pictures from the Towers! Thanks for sharing. Everything looked beautiful.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:39 and BRCA1+, DH:44
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#5 11/12 bad embryos= BFFN
    FINAL DE IVF #6 1/13: cancelled as second donor backed out during stims
    Was added last minute as 3rd recipient to new donor on 1/18; ET1/23/13
    2/1/13 BFP for the first time ever; Beta hell for several weeks: miscarriage 7 wks
    CFNBC
    GradyPhotobucket
    Riley
    RIP Riley 1/4/12
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome
  • edited December 2011
    WOW your pictures look great and I love your dress. It compliments you very well.
  • edited December 2011
    Absoluty brilliant! What great colors, you need to get a spot in a magazine... I have a question, do you have a pic of your flop flop bin. I made one and now I hate it. The flip flops totally don't fit in. TIA
  • edited December 2011
    Its basically just a black woven basket.  Rectangle. Perfect to hang a sign from with ribbon (in and out of the weave).  Hope this helps.  If not I can find a pic.
  • jlg7800jlg7800 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    absolutely stunning! you look gorgeous and the towers decor looks fantastic! I am getting married at The Towers in two weeks! I wonder--do you have any input on where to put the sweetheart table, place cards and cake(cupcake table)--i keep going back and forth. thanks for any input!
  • sagewillowsagewillow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pics came out great! Loved the parasols! How did you like the towers? Why did you guys choose there? We are considering it for our wedding and i was just curious your thoughts!
  • amry2187amry2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pictures!!  Every detail was so pretty  Were you looking to sell your Thank You parasol?  If so I am VERY interested :o)  my email is  annemrad at gmail dot comThanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely gorgeous Alicia....truly looks like a page out of a magazine!
    J & J 09.05.09 |My Blog | Married Bio

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited December 2011
    Sorry I sold the Thank You Parasol yesterday.  The sweetheart table was on in the middle of the two long tables near the dance floor.  They moved it after we ate.The card table/guest book table was in the first tower on the right when you walk in.  The bar was opposite that table.We chose the Towers because when we walked it - we immediately knew thats where we wanted it - its a breathtaking view and I could see immediately how I wanted the decor! We wouldnt have had it any other place.  We were very happy with our decision.  (Although I dislike the coordinator Kate).
  • edited December 2011
    The pics are wonderful!  I love all your colors, and what you did with the inside of the Towers is amazing, it gave it a totally new unique look.  :^)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards