Massachusetts-Boston

WEDDING PICS, FINALLY!

So I received the disc of pro photos from our photog last week and sorted through them to add a bunch to my married bio. Hope you guys enjoy! http://elizabethandjon.weebly.com/ Still have some things for sale, so check out my For Sale page in my married bio as well. Also, a few vendor reviews I realized I missed (you can find the others in my married bio): DJ: Aaron Topfer, A+ Aaron really did a great job keeping the dance floor totally packed all night long. Some of my family is pretty conservative and EVERYONE was out on the dance floor, which was so great to see, from 5 year olds to 80 year olds, and everyone in between. Plus, he didn't make fun of me when I told him my husband wanted our entrance song to be "Drop it like it's hot" by Snoop Dogg, haha (which, by the way, was a big hit, especially for anyone who knows how much the hubs loves hip hop.) Honeymoon: Ritz-Carlton Resort, Saint Thomas, A+ We decided on our honeymoon super last minute b/c we weren't totally sure we'd be able to go on one at all because of my husband's work schedule. We booked it the Saturday AFTER the wedding and left that Wednesday (yeah, that's how we roll.) Anyway, we had originally wanted to do a more exotic destination than the Caribbean but decided to stay closer to home when we found out that my husband couldn't get as much time off work as he'd originally been told. Although the Ritz was a total last minute decision with little research, it was fabulous. The grounds are gorgeous and extremely well cared for, the activities at the resort were low-key but great, and the customer service is outstanding. We especially loved the resort's private catamaran and loved the sunset sail we went on. Highly recommend for a low-key, romantic, and pampered get-away.

Re: WEDDING PICS, FINALLY!

• snoopy3319snoopy3319 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love your pictures. i've been waiting to see the rest. I love your siggy pic. your dress was fab and the colors were gorgeous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    So beautiful! Everything looked so wonderful and well put together - great job!
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love your pics, they're so beautiful. Thank you for sharing! Also, YGM re: guest book sign!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!  Did you use amber colored uplights, or is that just how your venue photographs?Love the hair and table decor, among other things.   My favorite shot is the formal near the infinity pool.  That one should be blown up and framed!
  • eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Shazzie, YGM back. Fool, we used amber uplights, good call :) I might have to take your suggestion about the one by the infinity pool - I've been trying to decide which ones to blow up :)
  • edited December 2011
    SOOOO beautiful! You looked amazing, truly beautiful. I love the BMs dresses, the colors, the flowers, everything. Great job and congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    I love the pictures!!  I love the set up for the tables for the reception with the table runner, centerpieces, candles, etc.  Wish my wedding is big enough to have that set up.  You looked so beautiful!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Ooo I love your wedding!  You looked amazing.  In the pics with the blue robe, you look very old-Hollywood glamorous.
  • edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! I love the flowers and the color of the BM dresses! Everything looked great!
  • edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful! Loved the BM dresses, the church, the menu cards, the adorable Jr. bridesmaids--all so lovely and classy!
  • edited December 2011
    beautiful!  congratulations! :)
    imageimage BFP #1 7/2011 natural m/c at 11.5 weeks. BFP #2 3/2012 ectopic pg, MTX at 7.5 weeks. BFP #3 10/2012, EDD 6/24/2013 over the moon to be expecting our baby girl in June!
  • edited December 2011
    So glad you had such a beautiful wedding!!!! I was waiting for your review of Aaron Topfer.  I'm using him in November, and meeting with him this weekend to go over the music.  SO glad you liked him!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Great pictures!! Can you tell me what flowers your had in your bouquet and in the BMs bouquets?? I'm having a fall wedding and I absolutely love the color to the flowers!!
  • h+j6510h+j6510 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks beautiful!! Could I get the contact info for savoy strings, if you don't mind? hj6510 at gmail dot com Thanks!
  • eouelleteouellet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much everyone!  I really appreciate it!Decka - my flowers were all calla lilies.  The colors/varieties seem to be really vary in what they are called, but I believe they were either dark "Mango" callas or "Flame" callas.  The bridesmaid bouquets were orange and pink/purple mokara orchids and the same orange calla lilies.  I think there may have been a few orange roses in there as well.h+j - ygm re: Savoy Strings :)
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely beautiful! Your photographer got some great shots!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looked so beautiful!!! I also love the photo by the reflecting pool!
  • edited December 2011
    Cute pics! Where are your BM dresses from, POB? Love them! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards