Maryland

Historic London Town and Gardens - Edgewater MD

Has anyone used this venue for your wedding and reception?  If so, what was your experience and how much did it cost you?  It's a beautiful site, just checking to see if will be what i expect and was told....thanks.

Re: Historic London Town and Gardens - Edgewater MD

• edited December 2011
    I have been to weddings there and am having my reception there next April.  So far my experience in dealing with them has been all positive.  My friend who got married there last year said It is definitely worth the price. I think her cost was around $5000.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image Visit The Nest!
  • edited December 2011
    I am also usinf this site in April for my wedding. My brother had his rehearsal dinner there a few years ago. I am looking forward to my experience there and love the locationa and the beauty of the place. The only downside is you are limited to the number of guests you can have. I am only usinf it for my reception and having the ceremony somewhere else.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Kerry9703Kerry9703 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there on a Friday in June. It's $3500. this is an old post, Joe you found your venue!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My brother was married there last June and it was around 5,000. It was gorgeous....only things i would caution.....

1. Time of year. He had his on the hottest day of the hear...very humid. They had fans but the insides A/C was not all that great.
    2. Make sure you have an awesome clean up crew. If you are there one minue past the contracted time, you will lose your deposit...so make sure that clean up is COMPLETELY done by contracted time. Literally 1 minute.
    More than words.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards