Washington-Seattle
Options

More Tux shop help: Southcenter or further south

Okay, so, according to the Best Man, the B-party is going to be somewhere south of Seattle, and we have to pick up one of the GMs at the airport that afternoon, and going back north to Seattle or Bellevue or Kirkland is not an option. So, I'm looking for a place that does tuxedo rentals near Southcenter, or somewhere further south (Federal way, Puyallup, heck maybe Tacoma for all I know). I checked the seattlebio and some of the chains have locations down there but I was vaguely hoping to find a small business. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!

Re: More Tux shop help: Southcenter or further south

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We went to the Men's Warehouse at the Supermall in Auburn and they have been really great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a Men's Whorehouse at Southcenter too, but they don't rent suits.  You're fine if you want tuxes though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Kaye SmithKaye Smith member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, no help on finding a non-chain store in the southend.  But, just an FYI - we went to the Mens Wearhouse and had issues with both the groom's tux (blazer too tight and pants too big - but it was fixed before the wedding) and one of the groomsmen's tuxes (button fell off of pants!) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Kaye on no recs for non-chain locations.  We went to Men's Warehouse in Tukwila (off Southcenter Blvd if I recall correctly, not the one in the mall) and we worked with a young, black lady by the name of T or Q or something.  It was one letter.  She was nice and not pushy and we didn't have any problems with our rentals.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Our friends used the Formal Image last year and really liked them. They're located in Fife/Tacoma, and we're actually going on Sat to check them out ourselves. I'll let you know how it goes :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards