New Jersey - South

hello? anybody here?

Diana? Ashley? Bunchy? (haha)
Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: hello? anybody here?

• edited December 2011
    I'm not one of those people, but I'm here! Just finishing my last hour and half of work :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Hi pumkinseed!! haha. I was just naming random people to see who would respond. How is work going? I'm stuck here til 6 tonight!
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here...was on the phone with stupid TD Bank! We need a poll or something fun because I'm having a bad morning thus far!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not one of those people either but I am here too! :-) Pumpkin, how are you doing? So today's your last day at work? Very exciting! You should have beautiful weather this weekend! Good luck with everything and I can't wait to see pics when you get back! :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Work is going so slow, esepcially the fact that I'm counting the seconds until 12:00! They're actually calling for lots of rain on Saturday and I've been debating on an umbrella purchase...since are pictures are going to be outside and I have zero idea for indoor photos. Meg - Your pictures are keeping me optimistic that everyone will look wonderful! Bunchy - have you seen the new website? What do you think of it? I hate how I can't see a description in pending transactions anymore...not a fan at all!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    I'm here also. I'm addicted to leaving this open at the bottom of my screen at work...it helps me make it through the day.
  • edited December 2011
    I hate that too Pumpkin! I emailed them about and then told them when I spoke to them yesterday. Yeah that's right two days in a row with issues with that damn bank. I am so sick of the phrase "I do apologize for this" is making me crazy! Stick your sorries in a sack and fix my money!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Pumpkin your so lucky that you get off at 12! I'm stuck here until 5:30 :(
  • edited December 2011
    Hell yeah....they make me so mad. They only reason I stay with them is for their hours...
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • ashm913ashm913 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here! My photographer just dropped off our signature frame and i love it! It's perfect! Emily-- i hate TD too! I just checked my account cause my check should have been direct deposited today and it wasnt! I'm going to give it to the end of the day then i'm calling! I hate the new website too!! PUmpkin! I can't believe your getting married this weekend! Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    I actually wish I could stay...because I'm hourly and don't even have enough vacation time to cover my honeymoon, but I had an emergency root canal on Monday so no wedding stuff was accomplished and it put me totally behind!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Pumpkin- buy bright colored umbrellas! The rain sucked....but I did get some awesome pics!
  • edited December 2011
    Oopsie! I was looking at the wrong day-sorry! Your pics will look amazing no matter what! I love the weddding pics with umbrellas-they are so cute!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Meg - Where did you get yours? And do you think bright is best? I'm wearing champagne/ivory, my sister is wearing pink (PIB for actual hue of pink) and the two other BM's are wearing brown. I was thinking of getting champagne colored ones because I feel like there is a lot of color going on...should I get pink ones?
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    I am here too!  This day and week are dragging!Congrats Pumpkin!  I hope the weather cooperates.  Rainy pictures are very romantic.  You never know if the rain will hold off for you.  You will have an amazing day no matter what.
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Yea go bright! We used pink ones, and black ones for the guys. I was wearing ivory, and my girls were in black. What color are your flowers?
  • edited December 2011
    I think rainy pictures are very pretty. I would say get whatever color umbrellas you like. I wouldn't worry about matching it too much. Yeah vacation time sucks I am running into a problem with that as well. FI and are looking to take an 8-10 day honeymoon and I only have 2 wks vac. I am waiting to hear back this week about doing extra things to get extra time. Where are you going on your honeymoon? Your wedding is so close that is so exciting!
  • edited December 2011
    My flowers are pink and ivory....light pink.
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    oh I would def go with pink then! It really made my flowers stand out! I think we got our at...TJ Maxx or Marshalls? I can't remember...
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, I'm actually kind of excited for the unique pictures we might be able to get with umbrellas. Thanks for all your help Meg! And yes...vacation time at my company sucks...!!!! My FI has been at his job for less amount of time and has more vacation time then me... :-( I leave for my honeymoon on Sunday morning but as soon as I get back I'll get on a try to post some pics for you ladies :-) I don't know how much I'll be on once I leave work today.
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    ok I have to run! Enjoy your day pumpkin! And you will have a blast on your honeymoon- my DH and I LOOVED Excellence!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much Meg!!
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    Pumpkinseed, enjoy your day!!!  You are so close!  I think pink umbrellas would look adorable.  I just ordered 3 white and 3 black 16 panel golf umbrellas from a golf umbrella website, if I had them I would lend them to you but they are not in yet.  I think you will get adorable shots with umbrellas in the rain.Have an awesome wedding day - I hope everything goes well.  And enjoy your honeymoon!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey I am here just dealing with electrical issues at the house we are buying. Pumpkinseed have a wonderful day and don't worry about the rain umbrella pics are awesome!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im here!!!!! just a little late lol :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards