Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Pedicure and nails :)

Hi ladies!

Do you have any recommendations on a great place to get your nails done and a pedicure in Vegas?  There are a few of us (inlcuding myself) that want to get this all done when we get there and I need some fabulous places :)

Thanks!

Re: Pedicure and nails :)

• Options
    Oooh good question, I'll be watching this thread :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am planning on getting my pedi before I leave for Vegas, but would like a manicure after I arrive.  Preferably someplace reasonably priced close to the strip as I'm sure the salons in the stip hotels are $$$
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    MARCH SIGGY CHALLENGE (for April 2013 brides): Bridesmaid dresses Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I wanted to get these before I left too but I am leaving on a Tuesday and my wedding is not until Saturday.  I thought it might be better to get something while I am there to be a little more fresh :) I hope we get some good responses!
  • Options
    My recommendation is Vanity Nails on S. Las Vegas Blvd.  It is right near the south outlet mall which wouldn't be a bad cab ride.  I've been to it many times and been very happy with the outcome.  It's always clean and they've got some great manicurists.   
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would try the Kim Vo Salon at the mirage. They are a bit pricey but give great manicures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards