Snarky Brides

Fitty

I found the recipe dont u mind the caPS thats how sent UINGREDIENTS 10 - INCH GREASED TUBE PAN 3 - CUPS FLOUR2 - CUPS SUGAR3 - HEAPING TEASPOONS BAKING POWDER1 - TEASPOON SALT2 ½ - TEASPOONS PURE VANILLA1 ½ - CUPS OLIVE OIL¼ - CUP OF ORANGE OR PINEAPPLE JUICE4 - JUMBO EGGS4 TO 5 LARGE FUJI APPLES PEELED AND SLICEDBEAT 4 EGGS AND ALL WET AND DRY INGREDIENTS.BEAT UNTIL SMOOTH AND THICK Not included above:  MIX 1 - CUP OF SUGAR WITH ½ CUP OF CINNAMON. POUR HALF OF BATTER EVENLY INTO TUBE PAN LAYER APPLE SLICES ON TOP OF BATTER SPRINKLE SUGAR / CINNAMON MIX ON TOP OF APPLES POUR REMAINING BATTER EVENLY INTO PAN REPEAT LAYERING APPLES ON TOP AND SPRINKLE REMAINING SUGAR / CINNAMON MIX OVER APPLES REMOVE ANY AIR BUBBLES BY BANGING PAN ON FLAT SURFACE BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR APPROX. 1 - HOUR AND 20 - MINUTESTEST FOR DONENESS
For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.

Re: Fitty

• YUM! Is this cake going to yell at me after I bake it?I like this sentence the most in all caps: REMOVE ANY AIR BUBBLES BY BANGING PAN ON FLAT SURFACE. BANG!! BANG BANG!! haha
    image Guess who?
  • Tube pan. heh.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Yeah, the woman who gave it to me is a hot mess. She is a close talker/conversation dominator, and she insists on receiving her Miller Lites with a cocktail napkin stuck in them so she can wipe them. But the cake is rockin.I should also remind you what she reminds me every month - the sugar/cinnamon combo for the layers makes WAY too much, so don't use it all.
  • What is a tube pan?  A greased tube pan just sounds dirty.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I'm not sure what a tube pan is - maybe like a bundt?But I thought it best to post the ressypee as is, since "10 inch greased tube pan" is a perfect phrase.
  • BEAT UNTIL SMOOTH AND THICKwisdom to live by, folks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards