Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Digital Camera Reqs?

I am researching digital cameras for work - we desperately need a new one.  Recommend yours?  We want to keep it under $200 - 8mp or more.  We definitely want to have a rechargeable battery with charger - makes things much easier.  I have a Canon PowerShot, SD790 - which I love - but I don't see this model anymore.Thanks!

Re: Digital Camera Reqs?

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooohh, I love Canons.  I think there is a Canon Powershot 10 megapixel ELPH camera out right now that is right around $200.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Cannons are the best IMO. I currently have the SX120 IS Model which retails at $250, but was well worth every penny! I think we actually got it on sale for $200.  Any of the new PowerShot models will be good, too. I've owned Nikon and Kodak cameras in the past and was not happy with either. Nikon CoolPix was the worst, I got rid of that thing as soon as I could!
  • edited December 2011
    I have the nikon touch screen camera - LOVE it!!  It is rather hard to use since it is all touch screen, so maybe not a great office choice, but GREAT battery life (recharge)
    August Siggy Challenge- Wedding Must Have - sleigh cake stand Bio updated 04/05/10.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm on my second Canon PowerShot, model SD1100.  This model has less options for the flash (on or off) compared to my last one, but that's my only complaint.  I really want a nice camera, not just a point and shoot.  I think I might make that my Christmas request from everyone.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards