• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Poll: Midwest GTG

Poll:What kind of activity would you like to do? (Dinner, Bowling, Dancing, etc.)Do you know of any good places for a GTG near Toledo? Post any you can think of!List some weekend dates that work for you between now and Thanksgiving.What time of day would be best for you?How far will you be traveling?Do you think we should invite FIs?In a few days I'll analyze the data and we can choose from the top recs.
Me: 26 DH: 32
TTC since 08/2010
Anovulatory since at least 12/2010 (probably longer, unDx)
Dx PCOS 3/2012
SA 5/25/12--normal
June 2012--50mg clomid+TI--BFN
July 2012--50mg clomid+Ovidrel+TI--BFN, lining at 5mm
August 2012--5mg femara+Ovidrel+TI

Re: Poll: Midwest GTG

• Anyone for Chicago? :) I'd host!
  • I'm a chicago bride! :)
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/xaukpu.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/25u7l35.jpg[/IMG]
  • You Chicago girls make me jealous. It's my favorite city in the whole world. But there are a lot of girls from OH on our board and between them, me in Ann Arbor, MI, and Kylie in Indy, Toledo was the most central choice. If you girls plan a Chicago GTG I will try as had as absolutely can to go to it. The 5 hour drive would be worth it.
    TTC since 08/2010
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
  • Hmmm very tempting - I've always wanted to go to Chicago!Probably lunch or dinner -  I wonder if there are any bridal shows we could make a day of it? IDKWeekends: oct 24/25 or any in nov prior to ThanksgivingIts about a 2 hour drive so not to late in the day.  FI laughed when I told him about this so I don't think he'd be interested.  I may bring my MOH for the drive though.
  • I recommend we all just come to Philly ;]
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am in Milwaukee. Toledo would probably be out of the question for me. A future gtg in Chicago would be awesome though.
  • I am one of the very few in Canada :( Niagara Falls anyone?!? :)
    [URL=http://tinyurl.com/codlr5]My Bio [/URL]
  • FI and I will be back in MI between Christmas and New Years maybe another GTG then :)
  • What kind of activity would you like to do? (Dinner, Bowling, Dancing, etc.) probably dinner or lunch or somethingDo you know of any good places for a GTG near Toledo? Post any you can think of! Nope, hahaList some weekend dates that work for you between now and Thanksgiving. Actually there aren't very many :( What time of day would be best for you? AfternoonishHow far will you be traveling? 3 hoursDo you think we should invite FIs? I'll probably drag him along but he'll probably find something else to do. haha
  • I'm in Lansing, MI. It would be about a 2 hour drive for me. Unfortunately, November 14 seems to be the only Saturday open right now...we have football tix! For Sundays, November 1, 8, 15 or 22 look pretty good right now. I should be pretty flexible in the time. My FI probably wouldn't be too interested in the get-together, but he might atleast ride down with me to see his buddy in Bowling Green!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :) image
  • Oh, and I would totally do a Chicago get-together too! I can just take the train in! :)
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :) image
  • Nov 14 I'll already be in Cleveland with a bridesmaid... wonder if she would mind going... :) haha
  • I'm pretty much open date wise. So whenever is best for you girls.
    [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/xaukpu.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/25u7l35.jpg[/IMG]
  • i've got a lot of mini vacays coming up.. i'm not free until at very least Oct 24.. but please plan away and i'll hpefully make it! my life is crazy right now with my family all over the darn place! it's a 2 hour drive for me.. not too bad!
  • I'm available any weekend after October 24/25.I'm not at all familiar with Toledo.Any weekend between 10/31 and Thanksgiving would be fine.Afternoon/early evening would be bestabout a 2 hour drive.My FI would not come even if I bribed him.

• I'm down for Chicago! I'm there a few times a month anyway. excitedbride, I'm in Milwaukee, too!
  • Ok so possible new question...for the ladies who would have to travel a bit to get to Toledo anyway...I saw online that there is a Dave and Buster's in Cleveland. Anyone have any opinions on that?Poli-I second your Christmastime on the Magnificent Mile. It's so gorgeous! My grandmother and I stayed in Chicago for a few days between Christmas and New Year one year and I still remember how fabulous it all was.
    TTC since 08/2010
    Dx PCOS 3/2012
    SA 5/25/12--normal
  • Cleveland is only slightly over an hour for me, so that would by way easier, but I'm not sure about the other girls.  I just have so much going on from now until the new year I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off, but I so want to! :)
  • I have no prob driving to Cle - Ill b making a few trips back anyway for WR things - dave and busters is fun!! and im totally down for chi-town too whenver we can have that!!! (one of my BMs went to undergrad there and she visits all the time! im sure she will want to come!)
  • Cleveland is an extra 2 hours for me.. so 4 hours total.. i probably wouldn't do that but like i said go for it, i can catch the next one! plus, i hear great things about dave and busters!
  • Hmmm...Cleveland would go from 2 hours to 3 hrs. 45 mins. I would try to make it though...
  • I'm like 15 minutes from Dave & Busters sooo obviously I would vote for that! But it seems like Toledo is more central to everyone.  Oh and Halloweekends is fabulous! FI and I are planning to go this weekend if the weather gets better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards