Nebraska-Omaha

Looking to purchase items for wedding!!

I am looking to purchase the following items:Pink and white flower petalsPink and lime green gerber daisesFishbowls - diameter is approximately 6.5 inchesCyclinder vases - 14inches tall with 6inch diameterWedding bells to place on the tablesClear gems to place in bottom of fishbowlBubblesFlowergirl baskerRingerbearer pillowLet me know if you have any of these items for sale!

Re: Looking to purchase items for wedding!!

• angieleedangieleed member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have clear gems for the bottom of the fish bowls...email if you are interested. They are the flat gems and spheres. angieleed@hotmail.com Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I have pink and white flower petals and lots of bubbles! I also have a flowergirl basket and a ringbearer pillow, but I'll have to ask DH if we are willing to sell those. My email is aleecotton at gmail dot com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I've got a flowergirl basket and ringbearer pillow for sale.  Shoot me an e-mail at prettypinktress at hotmail dot com for pictures!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have a ton of vases if you want to see pictures you can email me.  I also have 30+ lime green and pink table runners.  I have lime green and pink and white I believe paper lanterns as well.   Lindz_ at hotmail dot com
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I can...just need your email address!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • coliecamcoliecam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My email address is... coliecam34 at hotmail dot com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards