Illinois-Chicago

Gown ORDERED!

Good Morning!Well, I'm excited to say that I finally ordered my gown! I picked it out a couple of months ago and just hadn't had the opportunity to go back and order it. Well...it's ORDERED!!! WooHoo!!!One of my 10 bridesmaids also ordered her dress, so it has started the ball rolling! Yippee!!! My Mom also found and actually purchased (and took home) her dress. She was trying on some styles that had mix and match tops/skirts and fell in love with a particular style only to find out it had been discontinued. They offered that particular dress to her for $50 and she hopped all over it! She was very excited! She was hoping on a champagne colored dress, but this one was a lilac color. It's beautiful! :)Hope you ladies have a wonderful Wednesday!Kate
imageimage
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: Gown ORDERED!

• keawanakeawana member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! That is SO exciting!! I know that your gown will be beautiful and so will your wedding!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! Now comes the hard part, which is waiting for what feels like forever for the dress to arrive! (I'm about halfway through my wait and I WANT IT NOW!!!!! LOL)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards