New York-Long Island

**jilliibabii**

hi! i think i fell off the list. getting married on nov 1, 2009!! thanks,bonnie

Re: **jilliibabii**

• edited December 2011
    So sorry about that!! I'll fix that right now!!
  • edited December 2011
    You're back on the list! And it's coming up fast!! Are you ready? Or still tearing your hair out trying to get the seating chart and what not done?
  • bonniebrettbonniebrett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're coming along! it's just over 4 weeks away. Seating is about done, although we're still waiting for a few stragglers who haven't answered. Programs need to be done, but they are on my computer which is in the shop! Hair trial was last weekend, and I love it sooooo much! We also need to get our marraige license! I cannot wait til we land in Maui on 11/2! Everything has really been so stressful. It's really difficult to have had everyone so involved in our lives for the past year. And since parents are paying, it's hard to tell them to butt out! Looking forward to getting back to normal! Thanks for asking!
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear that it's coming along well! I know I'm going to be tearing my hair out come April 2010! LOL! I hate those stragglers though I have to say, I'm usually one of them. Never again now that I know what wedding planning entails! Don't forget to get an extra copy of your marriage certificate if you're going to change your name. You need to send it in the change your name on your passport! Just found that out today! You're going to have a BLAST on your honeymoon, I've never been there but I'm sure it'll be gorgeous. Good luck! I can't wait to see pics! =)
  • bonniebrettbonniebrett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooh, i didn't know that about the extra copy. i'm not going to change my name until we get back. all out travel documents have my current name.... but now that i think about it, my passport expires in a year, and we're going to europe in 6 months, so i should do that. thanks! yes, don't ever be a straggler again! =) i'm pretty sure all the stress and hype and pulling our hair out will be worth it in the end... but i'll never do it again! (hopefully i'll never have to!)
  • edited December 2011
    Haha, I definitely hope I don't have to do this again (though I'm sure I'll miss it once it's done!). If I ever do, I'm going to elope!!I had never heard about the passport thing until today either, so I'm spreading the word! Glad I could help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards