Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Morning!

Morning ladies, I'm off to a late start this morning so just wanted to say happy hump day!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Morning!

• SteelrsGrl92SteelrsGrl92 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning ladies....such a dreary rainy day! Have a great wednesday

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jlryan1jlryan1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! I've had such a busy week and I have a feeling it's going to stay that way. Boooo! Have a great day!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! Another busy day for me with meetings peppered through. We met with our realtor last night and are now officially starting our home search! Very very exciting!
  • pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning.  I'm having a rough time of it (school work) this week, so I won't be around much.  Well, after I leave work, anyway! N, so exciting!  Keep us updated!
  • elishanbelishanb member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all. N-very cool on the house side of life, keep us updated. Tonight FI and I are going to hang out with some of his work folk. I haven't met many of them and none of his bosses so this should be interesting. No idea what to wear! Tons of work to do today so better get to it.. ciao!
    image.
  • edited December 2011
    Morning. I'm at home again. Haven't kicked this head cold yet. Ugh. And my laptop has decided to undo my wireless connection and I can't figure out how to get it back, so I probably won't be on much today because I have to use DH's Mac, which is tethered to the dining room table. Have a good Hump Day, ladies.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hey everyone. Sitting in traffic stinks. I opted to stay in bed til 7 which was amazing. Hope you all have a great day!
  • EmilyBerdellEmilyBerdell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning! Marriage license day here. Can't wait for that check. :)Hope everyone has a good day.
  • edited December 2011
    Morning... finally my dress fitting tonight!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning!Got some work to do this morning and then off to a wake this afternoon to support a coworker.  I'll try to pop in.
  • edited December 2011
    Morning and Happy Hump!  Was anyone elses traffic horrible this morning?  Took my usual 20 minute commute to twice that. :/N - GL with the house!  I loved house-hunting, though it was also frustrating at times. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning ladies! There were tons of tourists at my metro stop this morning getting in my way, so this is what I was thinking (it's basically always tourist season around here): [img]http://tinyurl.com/yahyp28[/img]. Happy marriage license day Emily!
  • edited December 2011
    Morning ladies. I'm going through wedding withdrawal! Hahaha. N-exciting looking for a house. Told hubby that's are next project.
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! I have a ton of errands and small wedding projects to work on today since it is my last "free" day before going back to work tomorrow. I'll probably be in and out during the day.Have a good one everyone!

Vacation

• pinksonyapinksonya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Becky, any pictures?!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning everyone! Emily- Happu license day!! take pictures! lol Jessi- good luck with your fitting! N- house hunting is so exciting! try not to get too frustrated and have fun with it!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning and happy hump! SO glad this week is halfway over, Friday can't come soon enough! I think my boss and coworker are both home sick today, leaving only 2 others in my office (neither are here yet!). Hope this makes for an easy day.N - Good luck with the house hunt. I can't wait until we start house shopping! So exciting!Kim - Lol @ that picture. I can't stand tourists on the metro or on the roads. They are always slow and confused :p
  • edited December 2011
    Sonya no! I told Mark to have his friends email us some and I think my SIL took some and just needs to email me them. I'm dying to see how bad I look! :)
    ME:44 MH:42 DE IVF 2013
    image Matrix image Ollie
  • edited December 2011
    N~ you should have told me you were looking for a house :) My fiance and I are both realtors and could have helped ya ;) If you need any help or have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!  Good luck!
  • lildiva1977lildiva1977 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning-nothing exciting here today!N--have fun with the house search!Jessi-GL with the dress fittingMolly--FEEL BETTER SOON!
  • New_to_PGHNew_to_PGH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning! It's my last day of vacay - waahaa! Just got done with a run and shower, and now I'm off to go grocery shopping. Exciting, huh?
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning all!Kim, so funny.  I work in a very touristy part of Chicago and always feel the same way- WHY are you walking so slow in front of me?!N, yay for the house search, that's so exciting!Molly and other sickies- feel better soon :(Emily, have fun getting your license today!  I agree- take pictures!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!  I appear to be unblocked!  Hopefully for good.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    I am SUPER late to this, but hello all! Had a very busy day! Hope everyone feels better soon!

Dave & Jennifer 10.18.08
    My Doha Adventures
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards