Iowa-Des Moines

so much to do so little time!

I have ten days left til the wedding and we have so much to do!! I am not sure if we will be able to get it all done. On top of all the wedding planning and prep we are also trying to close on our new house before the wedding! So MUCH stress.

Re: so much to do so little time!

• jobiannjobiann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know the feeling...all the wedding stress for me...but we're not closing on a house. Congrats by the way!! New house...yippie!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like this.  I'm a little behind you guys, with 17 days left.  Most of the time I'm fine.  I have things scheduled and planned out for the next few days with lots of time available for finishing up wedding details, and then I think about the fact that's it's only 17 days away and have to talk myself through not having a panic attack!Good luck ladies!  We'll all make it through it!  Just keep thinking there's only X number of days until the honeymoon :)
  • edited December 2011
    Good luck to you all! You will be fine and things will work out great! If you feel really overwhelmed, set aside a bit of time to make a list and prioritize. Then you can take things off the bottom of the list and not feel so much stress if you run short on time at all~ I think one of our newly married gals suggested this a while back. I have weeks left, but am starting to do this so I don't feel so panicky.
  • Lemons653Lemons653 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know!!! I keep thinking "Holy crap I'm getting married next weekend!" :)  Good luck to all you girls and rachael...congrats on the house!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards