Connecticut

Photo and DJ Recs

Thanks to everyone who had advice about the Pros...we will not be using them because none of you had anything good to say and from some of the reviews I read, its a little risky!  I would rather pay a little more to ensure I get what I want on that day!!!Anyone have any input on King Vincent Storm or KM Photography, recs for video...Spencer from Dance to the Music and Mike from Music on Motion for DJ?  Thanks, you guys are so helpful!!!

Re: Photo and DJ Recs

• edited December 2011
    I used Jimmy Nuzzo from Dance to the Music and he was AWESOME!! 
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • jenni2349jenni2349 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thumbs up to both KVS and KM Photo. Both are excellent. Can't go wrong with either one.
  • malissa033malissa033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used both KM Photo && DTTM! loved them both!! Jackie && Kathy of KM are awesome to work with!! (some pics in my married bio).. we saw a bunch of different photogs are bridal shows but they were the only ones that really impressed us enough to want to set a meeting up with... the meeting was great && we booked them right then && there. actually my sister got married just about 1 yr before us (we had a 2 yr engagement && booked all of our vendros early on) && she ended up cancelling her phtog and booking with them also! I can't rave about them enough. My DH hates taking pics && they made him feel completely comfortable! Jimmy is also wonderful!!! (pic in married bio of him singing LOL). Soo fun to work with - he knew exactly what we were looking for && he made sure to get everyone up and dancing the entire night! He listened to our requests && which songs were definite no no's .. like the chicken dance.. that sorta thing. He also DJ'd my sisters wedding, a couple of our family parties && my cousins sweet 16. He's really great at what he does, no matter what the crowd is, old, young, middle age - everyone is always up && dancing!! Highly rec both!! HTH. (=
  • malissa033malissa033 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I probably should of noted - jimmy did my wedding && my sisters... Spencer has worked the rest of the events - he's great too!!
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Vinny from KVS (our photographer) & Spencer from DTTM!! Both are phenomenial!!! I don't know what you are looking for exactly for photography...but KVS has amazing packaging! We looked at most of the favorites and the one thing we noticed is that the packaging was all over the place! Vinny was very personable and very accomidating! We also booked with them for videography! Spencer from DTTM is great! He is a true entertainer! If you want someone that will entertain and keep the crowd going--I highly suggest him! Here is his video..[url]http://www.dttment.com/spencer.html[/url]Let me know if you have any other questions!! HTH!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Music in Motion is awesome! Both of my future sisters in law used Mike and we already got him booked for next Oct!
  • edited December 2011
    Music in Motion has great reviews I'm using Catherine Fiehn for photos, but I've heard good things about KM.
  • cpsweddingcpswedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using www.beginwithagrin.com she is so talented and very sweet.  She isn't too expensive either.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards