Michigan-Detroit

**Taryn**

It is sooo different over here.  Wow!  Things change in five years!  I called DB.  I scheduled an appt for 5:30 on Sat.  Will that work?  Will Mr. be able to get here in time for us all to get there in time?  If it doesn't work, we'll figure something else out.  Sorry.. had to check out the knot again!  LOL

Re: **Taryn**

• edited December 2011
    ERICA!!!  I was thrilled to see my name...and yours!  That should be fine.  Bri will get out of work around 4:00 and be home (hopefully) no later than 4:30.  I'll be sure to have clothes laying out for him so he can change and we can leave right away.  How long does it take to get from your place to Novi?(For everyone else's reference, Erica is my newest BM as of last Saturday...yay!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Erica_HErica_H member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I thought you might like the post!  ; )  It takes approx. 15 min to get to Novi from here (assuming Paul is driving.. lol).  5:30 is the latest they schedule appts so I figured I would schedule it and see what you thought.  It took us 45 min to get to your apt on Sat. (again, Paul driving).If it looks like it will be too tight, we can plan something else.
  • edited December 2011
    Hmmm...assuming we leave immediately at 4:30 (with no shenanigans as Bri likes to call them), we'd be to your place around 5:15.  If you and Paul are waiting in the driveway with the car running, it just might work!  LOL.  I have my fingers crossed that Bri can sneak out a little early...he usually does.  Though, now that we have time limits, it'll probably be the one Saturday he works over.We'll give it a shot and, if it doesn't work out, will you be going to Novi any other day?  I don't necessarily *need* to be with you when you try the dress on...but it's fun. :)And, yes, I loved the post.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Erica_HErica_H member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I guess the timing has to be pretty exact!  If it doesn't work out, we'll decide after that what to do.  I agree, it would be much more fun for you to be there with me!  Novi is super close so I can go there pretty much whenever.  I promise I'll get in within the week if it doesn't work on Saturday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards