Wisconsin

Happily Ever After Weddings--Madison

Has any Madison (or Madison area) brides used this officiant service?  My FI and I are looking into them right now--they have a lot of great things to offer and I'm really interested in working with them, but I wanted to see if anyone has worked with them and what they thought.  Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Happily Ever After Weddings--Madison

• edited December 2011
    We are using Rev.  Jim for our wedding in July and so far he has been WONDERFUL!!!  My fi's brother used them 3 years ago for his wedding and had nothing but great things to say about them.  We just finished making all of our selections for our wedding and by far the best part about them is that you literally get to design your own ceremony.  I believe they have 5 or 6 ceremonies to choose from and then within that you get to choose almost every part of the ceremony.  Good luck with planning!!
  • edited December 2011
    SUCH GOOD NEWS!  I am from Phoenix and have contacted this company to officiate our wedding in November.  Oh I am so happy that others have good experience with them. 
    I updated my bio on 06/24/10, however if you want to see my planning bio you have to go to www.lizardlipsplanningbio.weebly.com because I am having a hard time making it clicky!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards