Florida-North Florida

I better get some RSVPs today.

Tomorrow is my RSVP deadline and I still need 36 responses. My guests better pray that sick-for-a-week-hacking-my-head-off Jodi doesn't call them. I may not be so nice. ;)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I better get some RSVPs today.

• edited December 2011
    hope you get some! i really do not think people really understand how important it is to RSVP until they have their own wedding. but i would definitely make those phone calls in a couple days if you dont get them but hope it doesnt come down to that.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck Jodi and feel better!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just checked my mail and all I got was a cable bill. I'll be nice and give people until Monday.
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh boy. I'm so nervous about this. We are mailing invites on saturday and I feel like this is going to happen. Good luck calling everything over the next week!!
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely make FI call his friends and family that don't respond, maybe that will cut it down by half!
  • edited December 2011
    I hope you get them all! We had around 25 people who rsvp'd no or did not rsvp and then showed up to the wedding!!! We had a sit down dinner so we were scrambling around for room! My hubby and I did not get to eat :(
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry Jodi!   I was in the same situation and as you can see by my siggy that I'm still dealing with this. I'm so sorry. :( Just take it a few calls at a time, you'll get through it!
  • jendawn80jendawn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck..that really sucks!  I'm expecting this to happen too since I was already warned that fiance has "unreliable" relatives...  That's just wrong though for people to respond one way and then do the opposite...as Tim Gunn would say, I guess you just have to Make it Work! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • dianadvargasdianadvargas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope you get them soon, i will definetely start calling by monday!!!I will send my invitations tomorro, and I have my rsvp deadline for Nov 15....I know at least someone may do this to me too...
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    istagetosell- That would NOT have flown with me. If they don't RSVP they don't get to eat.
  • clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL at Jodi. I love watching our sweet little brides morph into crazy, blunt, take no sh1t versions of themselves as their day gets closer. Really though...who does that?! I'd probably we kicking a$$ and taking names too.
  • brittjoy84brittjoy84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right, how the hell does that even happen? istage, did you call the people that didn't rsvp to see if they were coming?
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How can so many people show up who RSVPd no? How do they think this is okay?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny little tid bit: FI said that I should call the people that didn't respond and tell them they're no longer invited.  I wish I could....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards