Nevada-Las Vegas

Little Freak out...

I just put the deposit down for the caterer(Masterpiece Cuisine), the last big thing I had to do and am kind of freaking out!!! I hope that we picked the right food, venue, etc.; I hate second guessing myself...ugh!! I also found a guy(crafty eddie) who makes cake toppers that you can decorate. I am going to decorate the D with rhinestones! It shipped today! Thanks for reading my mini freak out!

Re: Little Freak out...

• edited December 2011
    Yay! I STILL need to decide and get MC booked too! But from everything I have heard....they are good to work with! hummm...I need to get focused on the food soon! I see you are getting married 5 days after me...yay for April Vegas Brides:) And also....don't worry....I second guess my self approx every few weeks!! but I have found that no matter what I always come back to my original plan:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    stinkerbell6879 Thanks :) I know I should trust my first instinct but it's hard sometimes... Yay for April weddings, I love Vegas in April :)
  • edited December 2011
    Im going to book masterpiece cuisine in the next few days too! food looks great, can i ask where you have seen the good reviews for them? as might want to check out some more.... just to sure!!!Are u using Masterpiece for alcohol too?Have you actually booked your suites in the hotels too? I know prices go down nearer the time so somebody told me to wait but i think im gonna book the suite up as we would be screwed if it was booked up if i leave it too late!!!Im from the UK and getting hitched 31st may 2010!
  • edited December 2011
    *suzeevan* If you go to the Las Vegas Knotties page there are old reviews, you may be able to search the Vegas board as well. I have been reading posts for a few months now and everyone that used Masterpiece Cuisine had nothing but great things to say. We are not using their alcohol package because it will be a lot cheaper to go out and buy beer and wine our selves because we not everyone's going to drink a lot and the Terrace Suite doesn't look like it had a great place for a bartender. We are getting married April 29(thurs) we are staying in the Terrace Suite Wed & Thurs night. (All 13 Terrace Suites are booked for Friday & Sat because the lady I talked to had to make sure we didn't want it for Friday night to) So to answer your question we have the suite booked. You can do a room block there you need to have 10 rooms rented out the night of your wedding(not sure how many guests you are expecting) but your guests will get the room for $99/night even on a weekend night and the price of the suite/night gets cut in half. The price of the suite is even lower if you can get up to 15 rooms booked, this is what we are hoping for :) Sorry that was so long, HTH let me know if you have any other questions
  • edited December 2011
    We booked our Suite about a month and 1/2 ago....The Vista Suite at Mandalay Bay...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards