California-Los Angeles

xxquemiresxx

Hey girlSo Since I'm going back to our old date and I know that your date is so close to ours. I wanted to ask you where you are at in your planning? I feel like now that we are less than a year I'm so behind. thanks

Re: xxquemiresxx

• edited December 2011
    Hey! Glad you changed your date :) Whatever makes YOU happy! Well as for us, we are pretty ahead, I think we have booked ALL major vendors. (i think) -Ceremony & reception -photographer -DOC -Florist -Music -Chiavari Chairs (which I paged you to let you know of a place that was renting them for $5 each for 2010, let me know if you want the info or PIB) -Invitations, I'm having our DOC create something for us, she just should os our 1st draft last week we tweaked it a bit so it will take time which we have still. FAVORS -Portrait Booth -Sandals As for dress, or anyones attire. NADA! no cake yet. I've started on some DIY put nothing worth even showing I've been so busy with work and baby showers and get together I've had no time on the weekend. I'm really holding off on buying a dress because I'm trying to loose weight but everyone is telling me I should at least go look, so maybe that's something I should really do soon! I've been thinking my next task would be hair and make-up since usually the best get booked 1st. Let me know if you need any help with vendors info or anything I'm glad to help :)
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awsome !! I think we are pretty close to you. Pretty much major stuff out of the way, but we have to get permission from Church for like mariachis to play in church so we have to wait for little things like that. OHHHH where did you land up getting the chairs. I know that Chiavari chairs 4 rent where like $5.50 a chair for dates in 2010. Please let me know I would totally book them now. thank you
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I went on your Bio and got info. And I'm super excited. I called them up and will be booking them next week. Yay for us and great deals.  
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Glad you got a great deal! It was worth it, if we can save some $ here and there at the end it will make a difference :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards