• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
August 2009 Weddings

Fringe?

When the eff is Fringe on now? I can only find it on Tuesday's at 10 (or maybe 11) on Space. But apparently Fox carries it? When??? Thank you!
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fringe?

• Fox does carry it - Thursday at 9!
  • Holy night change batman! Thanks kaesha. I'll add that one to the queue for Thursday DVR'ing. Hopefully we don't have too much interfering!
  • It looks so interesting this week, I can't wait. But yes, it's Thursdays at 9.
  • I was kinda iffy on the first season, but I really liked last weeks episode and it might be my new thing along with Glee and Dollhouse.
  • I cannot get into Dollhouse. Jay loves it, I want to poke my eyes out at her atrocious acting.
  • Ah, yeah, I don't like Eliza Dushku much either, but I have faith in Joss Whedon so I just try to see her as the vessel for his genius.
  • Ok, so that probably means that the episode on Space last night was last weeks, which means we'll be all caught up after tonight. *phew* FYI - the pilot episode was filmed in Toronto (you can see them on the Gardiner) and of the random FBI agents is one of the waiters from Big Papas, an awesome Italian restaurant on my block. Andplusalso, if you watch Flash Point, the construction site at the beginning of last weeks episode where the bomb went off is Derek's site!
  • I love watching Flashpoint just for that reason. We watched it Friday and as the panned to where the first bomb was I turned to Jay and went, "well that's one way to get rid of the Gardiner."
  • Although it highly irritated me how you could clearly tell it was Toronto and yet they were talking about the weather in Farenheit.
  • Yup. As it panned past the construction site there at the beginning Derek was all "omg! rewind!". Usually he does that because he saw someone who looks like someone we know, but nope. This time it was the site. Apparently they had the road access shut down for a few days a while ago. I was kinda hoping more of Fringe would be taped in TO, even in only for the chance of a Pacey sighting.
  • He's my favourite. I less than three him like whoa.
  • I just wish that he and Olivia would hook up already.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards