Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Sticky: What's For Sale?

Posting another sticky to compile everything for sale. This post will (hopefully!) be sticky for two weeks. Sellers, please post a list of items you have for sale or link to your bio if you have items posted there, as well as a way for Knotties to contact you. **Housekeeping note: It is great to continue to post your for sale items within this post (please do!!), but keep in mind that re-posting it on the board (as its own post) more than once constitutes spam and will be deleted. You are also welcome to post on the Trash to Treasure board on The Nest. Buyers, please contact sellers directly outside of this thread so that it does not get cluttered with responses. Thank you, and happy selling/buying!
Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!

Re: Sticky: What's For Sale?

• ericaandsyericaandsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ** make me an offer!** 100-3" square votives...they still have candles inside. The wax can be removed by putting them in the freezer. Selling all together for $65 obo. 30- 10 in rod iron easels (used for table numbers and spray painted a shiney brown color) bought for $4.00 each at Micheals selling for $1 each (could be spray painted again) 10 rod iron centerpieces bud vase with pillar plate-purchased for $19.99 each...one of the small vases broke selling centerpieces for $10 each (We used these inbetween our main centerpieces on the head table I'm debating whether or not I want to sell my cake cutter. I fell in love with it on ebay and ended up getting it for $250 (ridiculous!) it is hard to find since it is discontinued from Bombay Co. It is silver in the shape of leaves EMAIL ME FOR PICTURES... root.erica@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I am selling:- 3 piece, silver unity candle holder- burgundy ribbon- black Chinese take-out boxesFor complete details, photos and prices please access my Married Bio (link in signature) and click on "For Sale." Thanks!
  • K&J8-1-09K&J8-1-09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want to sell EVERYTHING, make an offer! :)-Erica Koesler Veil-Brown with Pink Polka Dot Table Squares-Davids Bridal Never Work Bridal Shoes-Davids Bridal Bridesmaid Dress-Party Dress (Bridal Shower?, Groomsdinner?)http://thedoricks.weebly.com/for-sale.html
  • edited December 2011
    I am selling: 9 navy and white damask table runners 2 pairs of earrings There are more detailed descriptions and pictures in my bio (link in signature).  Prices are negotiable.  Thanks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pictures and more info in bio under "for sale. Flat, silver shoes with beading. Small, white purse Brown and teal hangers After my wedding THIS WEEKEND! I'll have a lot of fall decorations for sale: Leaf garland, pew cones, orange and red artificial flowers, photo wall, bride and groom door signs, veil, shoes, earrings, etc
  • edited December 2011
    I have an A-line crinoline for sale- $25.

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    **Make me an offer** 26 Hurricane vases                           60 pounds of polished river rock (used in vases)10 silver candy scoopsLove Is Sweet wood letters painted purple, could re-paint5 assorted glassware pieces used on candy buffet~150 bubble wands from Michael's (unused due to rain)Crystal headband tiara from Etsy-never wornCrinoline (a-line with elastic adjustable waist) White square "birdcage" with hinged top for cards2 boxes of"Wedding wishes"for guests to fill out(Michael's)LOTS of stamped treat bags for candy buffet (see below)Ink stamps (Happily Ever After, Thank You, swirly design)**email me for pictures, questions, or more details**   kindra7777 at yahoo dot com
  • SarahAndBen09SarahAndBen09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am selling:- vases- veilSee my Married Bio for more info and photos.
  • edited December 2011
    Brand new never altered Watters Maria style size 6 gown in ivory and some of the plum candle holders. My bio says 125, but I've already sold 50, so at least 75 left. E-mail me to make an offer, but please note that I will be on my honeymoon beginning Monday through October 16. Thanks!
  • softskate31softskate31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crinoline - size 26W FULL Poof - from David's Bridal. It has a zip up waist that can sit under your bra or more at the waist. $30 (original price is $59) It was worn for 7 hours. email me for pics. jenniferb31 at gmail dot com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    TTC #1 13 cycles, CP 6/09, TTC #2 1 cycle
    CDing, EP'd for 13 months for #1, BFing for #2
    Pregnancy Hypertension - inductions at 39w, I grow big babies: DD was 9 pounds 1 ounce 22 inches, DS was 11 pounds even 22 inches - both vaginal deliveries
  • brifox711brifox711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have vases for sale, and I need to get rid of them!!!  Here is what I have:Cylindrical Vases: *(20) 10.5x3.5 *(4) 10x3.5 *(8) 14x4 *(14) 8.75x3.5*(27) 7.75x3.25*(14) 7.5x3.5 Votive holders:I have 34 rounded ones and 10 cylinder ones. Mason jars:I have (5) 24oz jars that stand 7 inches tall. $200 for everything!!  Please e-mail me if you are interested and/or if you would like pictures!  brifox711 @ yahoo.comI also have a Magenta Pink Crinoline:I dyed this on my own and wore it on my wedding day. I don't have a pic right now, but if you are interested, pop me an e-mail and I will take one later. I am not sure what size it is, but I normally where a medium/size 8, and it fit great! $15.00Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Two baskets with handles that held programs and bubbles- White baskets with green gingham print on the inside and the ribbon on the front can be changed. Twp rectangle shaped baskets used for bathroom baskets- Both white one with green gingham one with purple gingham. Please e-mail for pictures and prices! Thanks Maryarneson49 at yahoo dot com
    imageimage
  • PannahPannah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    9-20inch tall square vases ($9 each) 9-large oval hurricane vases  ($14 each) 37-small square glass votives  ($1 each) 4 lb. bag (unopened) of Gummy Apple O's ($10) 5 lb. bag (unopened) of green apple jelly beans ($14) *Email me at herotgers@hotmail.com if you'd like pictures or have any questions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards