Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

**marburs**

OMG, WHERE did you find the pictures of the wedding shoes in your bio?  That is exactly the type of shoe I've been looking for!  i LOVE the silver ones!  if you can remember what site you got them from I'd be so grateful!  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **marburs**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay!  it makes me so happy when people look at my bio! I'm not sure- but I'm looking now- hold that thought
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok- the picture is from a blog- they are handmade (which is actually what I'm planning on doing) but here's some places I found similar things:here are the black ones (I think) but wow- are they expensive: http://www.shoewawa.com/2008/08/notsocasual_fri_18.html http://www.crystalbridalaccessories.co.uk/products/swarovski-crystal-shoes.htmwww.shoella.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!  They are jsut too cute!  I'm doing blue and silver for my wedding and I just thought the silver one being all blinged out were perfect!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agreeI love those shoes! I have more of a plain dress- so I'm totally blinging out my shoes!  Let me know if you find anything- and I can let you know how making them goes (when I find the perfect pair to bling out)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yow~!  Those are expensive, I'll definitely have to try and make a pair myself.  i saw the Swarovski crystals at Joann's for like 8 bucks a pack, 1/2 off with coupon...I better get on it!  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please do.  If you end up making them I'd love to know what you use to get them to stick to the shoe and how difficult it was.  I'd like to see a pix too if you get it done:-)
  • Options
    McBridetobeMcBridetobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL - when I read this thread I thought you were talking about literally making shoes like from scratch.  I was totally shocked and impressed by your craftiness!I do love them though! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL @ KR!  I wish I could make my own shoes (literally).  it would totally save on my shoe habit! LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh my no!  Although this reminds me of the movie 'p.s. I love you'. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are cute-only 50 bucks!  But I think the heel may be too skinny...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards