Nevada-Las Vegas

Wooohooo High today 80 degrees!!!

For all of you getting married this weekend we are finally cooling off but boy is it windy!!!!

Re: Wooohooo High today 80 degrees!!!

• edited December 2011
    I took the dog for a walk at 5:30am and i was a little chilly, almost wanted to go back and get my jacket. Tonight low is gonna be 58, thats amazing.
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called my mom in Colorado yesterday and she was driving with the top down because it was going to be the last nice day until June; they're expecting snow this weekend.  I told her that in California, it was the first nice day SINCE our June cold snap.  Stupid global warming.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    Lol snow OMG yuck!!! Thank goodness that normally stays on the mountian.  I have my office door open right now to let the cool breeze in. Have a jacket on its wonderful!!! Love the first day its cool in vegas just amazing that it was 100 yesterday
  • edited December 2011
    In Arizona it looked like rain this morning. I was really excited, however the sun came out yet its still beautiful out. There is a breeze but its a cool one unlike the heater breeze we have all summer long. Its cold in the morning (65-70) and I have to wear a jacket. This is horrible im from the Midwest and here I am out here for 10 years wearing a jacket at 65 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Silver: My mom grew up in Michigan, but spent most of her life in Phoenix.  She's a sucker for cold.  She lives in Colorado now and pretty much lives in a jacket.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    Silver: I am in AZ too! I just dug out all of my sweaters and jackets in preparation of this 80 degree highs we will start seeing...hehe, anything under 80 right now feels chilly. I come from Colorado - so it is very odd, but I enjoy it!!! No more snow :)
  • edited December 2011
    We've had a gorgeous summer in Seattle up until fall arrived with a bang yesterday afternoon.  Major rain and about 10 degrees difference between the low and high for the day.  Our typical grey and drizzle should be starting soon.
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a weather question! What is the average temperature at the end of October? People keep asking me but I've only been in June. Are people likely to need jackets/pashminas in the evening? A friend of ours was there last October and said it was baking hot but that apparently was unseasonably warm
  • edited December 2011
    Average high is 80 degrees average low is like 60 degrees.  When the sun goes down it is cool I would bring jackets and that kinda thing. You may need them in the evening!
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards