Michigan-Detroit

Hey everyone

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if anyone really remembers me or not, but I was married on August 1st, 2009 and have since been on the bump and the nest. I wanted to stop by here to ask for some help. My boss' friend is moving over seas in 2 weeks and has 2 lab dogs that they need to find a good home. They are siblings and they do not want to seperate them. They grew up around children and are trained. Unfortunately, they have not had much luck yet and I told them I would post here. If anyone wants to see the pictures or can tell me how to post them here, I will post them. Please do not report me.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Hey everyone

• tnspighttnspight member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll check at work.  We already have one dog and a cat, otherwise I'd work on FI.  Why would someone report you?
  • sarah71506sarah71506 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate it. Unfortunately, some people dont exactly like it when people post things like this for some reason. I just didnt want to upset anyone with this post. If anyone asks for pictures, let me know, I have one. Thanks again!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Awww....that's unfortunate! I wish I could take them. If you want to post the pics: [img] tinyurl [/img] Remember, there is a space between the ] and the tinyurl link and another space before [/. Also make sure the tinyurl is not in bold or highlighted in blue (backspace should solve that). I hope that helps. Do you have a Facebook page? I would post there too!
  • edited December 2011
    Phooey! Sorry! Someone else will help!
  • edited December 2011
    [*img]www.whateverthewebsiteorlinkismaybetrytinyurl.com[/img*]Remove the 2 *'s in there.
  • RachelCheetahRachelCheetah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarah, I have a friend who is in some dog fostering program that may be able to help too, if you want her contact info, let me know: ihatefakecoachbags @ yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards