Massachusetts-Boston

No comment.

So this girl who invited her own guest without a phone call...not coming.Did she call us to tell us of her change in plans? no.FMIL "found out" somehow through the grapevine and told us.No comment. Not going to touch it.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: No comment.

• edited December 2011
    She sucks... enough said.
  • edited December 2011
    You know what, it is totally uncool to do that. But you know what too, is that she was actually uncool to begin with so sometimes things have a way of working themselves out!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    good riddance to her and don't invite her to anything else!
  • Sarah1514Sarah1514 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The same thing happened to me!! a girl i have known my entire life, basically invited herself to my wedding. I figured what the heck she is a lot of fun to hang out with. Then 2 days before i see her hotel room canceled... so i text her about it... no response... and surprise surprise no show at the wedding plus she had told me she was bringing a guest Needless to say we are not friends anymore.... not even... i'm not a forgiving person... i hold a grudge.. so screw them!
  • richkatmrichkatm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I don't think I'd have a comment either at least nothing nice. If that happened to me right now 11 days out I'd have to let it go but we wouldn't stay friends.
  • edited December 2011
    What a jerk.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards