• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

NWR: New Lost Poster (for those following along)

Smoke Monster---Surprise ,Surprise, it's sold out already

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

Re: NWR: New Lost Poster (for those following along)

• Jeez how do they all sell out so fast?  I swear. I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to buy this one, because the colors wouldn't work in my house (I know, I'm so lame), but I DO think it's really cool.  The one with the plane, and Jack in the foreground and others in the background, is still my fave.  Boo.  They should stop teasing me with these posters.  I want the show to start NOW!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • P.S. I like your new sig pic.  I tried to change mine the other day and failed...so now I'm pic-less :(
  • I told FI it would be a cooler poster if it had glow in the dark capabilities and when the lights turned off you could see faces/objects in the smoke monster---but it probly doesn't therefor it's LAME ...lolit's too "dark" to be in my house--I'm very positive and full of shine 85% of the time! :oPRe: your "ps"---no "FAIL"-- you'll find one! :o)And thanks--it was from the Renn Fair this year! :o)

• Agree, it's too dark for me too.  Very cool-looking, but just doesn't fit in the decor.  The other was a bit 'mod' which I liked.I don't know what's up with the pic, to be honest - I tried to change it back and it still didn't work, even though I was using the exact same code.  I am having so many computer issues that I just gave up :-PI'm jealous that you went to Renn Faire (or Fest, depending where you are) - I haven't gotten to go in years because we're always too busy.  It's so fun though!  Did DD wear a little princess hat?
  • I too think the mod one is the best by far!!! We go every year and have since we started dating...I am going to try to incorpoate that into the Reception somehow....with out pics year by year....She hasn't gone yet :o( We almost brough her this year, but she was still not old enough to realize what all the comotion is about..so maybe next year or the year after. It's kind of similar to us waiting to take her to Disney until she is about 5 or 6. We have gone to Sterling, NY each year--it really is a GOOD time...we usually go during Pirate Weekend--Yarrrrrrr!! Only down side to that is we usually see a lot of Johnny Depp/ Captain Jack Sparrow wannabes (lol)I highly recommend it if you've never been! :o)

• I have been, though not since Pirates came out, so I missed out on the Jack Sparrow wannabes!  We used to go to the one in MD all the time, and then we moved to TX and just never got back in the habit when we came back to this area.  I did like it when I was younger, but I think you're probably right about your daughter not being able to appreciate it until she's around 5. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards