New Jersey - South

M cake topper

Hi girls - Im looking for an M cake topper and everything I saw online was like $100.  Have any of you found initial cake toppers anywhere for a lower cost or do any of you have an M that you used that I can buy from you.  I live near Cherry Hill. THANKS

Re: M cake topper

• nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine for $30 from another bride on the trash to treasure board and it's beautiful
  • edited December 2011
    I just saw initial cake toppers last night, I think they were at AC Moore in Voorhees.  Either there or Party City in Voorhees.  I was at both stores last night and can't remember which store I saw them in!
  • edited December 2011
    They have them at Michael's and AC Moore and you can get a 50% off coupon too!!!
  • edited December 2011
    I had an M cake topper with rhinestones- I got it off Target.com- I think it was $20. It was beautiful!
    Pregnant with twins! :-) BabyFruit Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest my read shelf:
    Meghan's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    The knot wedding shop is where I got mine from cheap. I went to AC MOORE and bought rhinestones and put them on to accent it because it was plain silver.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers **TTC buddies with TheDeaton's!**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards