Pennsylvania-Central

place to buy pumpkins and mums?

So Fi and I are having a big party October 17th, and we want to have a ton of pumpkins and mums and corn stalks and stuff to decorate outside with.  Where the best place to get these at the cheapest price?  Name your amish farmer! hehe

Re: place to buy pumpkins and mums?

• MrsHarris2010MrsHarris2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sTAUFFERS ON LINGELSTOWN ROAD.Our engagement party is on 10-17!!
    To Err is Human...to forgive is Divine... IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    i dont know what area you are in- but the agway on Route 39 in Hershey was selling pumpkins for 15 cents a pound which i think is CHEAP. and they had mums and corn stalks for cheap too. good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I buy my pumpkins and mums at the Williams Grove flee market on Sundays. I forget how much I pay, but it is a good deal.
  • dkstumpf86dkstumpf86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We always go to Pumpkin World on Rt 39 in hershey
  • edited December 2011
    anyone local pretty much.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you know where Hoover's Farm Market is in Lititz? I love going there! Also, if you hit up Root's on Tuesday you can probably get some good deals :)Oh BTW - I'm meeting with Jimmy tomorrow afternoon & I'm going to see if he wants to buy my chair covers. I got 90 in ivory, so I will let you know then if he's going to take them or not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Mandasue-Very awesome! I really hope he does buy them.. As I HATE the chairs!! :)  I thought of you the other day- I drove past the center and saw a big tent set up, and I couldnt remember when your wedding date was exactly.  But the flowers all are in bloom, the lawn was beautifully manicured.. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards