New Jersey - South

Other Tux Shops than MW?

The vendor beware post had me thinking about not using Mens Wharehouse for tuxes.  I do not want to have to worry about them before my wedding.  Are there any tux shops in the Deptford area that you all are using or would recommend?  How far in advance did you reserve your tuxes?

Re: Other Tux Shops than MW?

• nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rudi's is in Sewell, NJ and they also have a location in Philly.  Every wedding my FI has been in has used them and we are using them too.   We've picked out the tuxes already but they said they need everyones orders a month before.They are great to work with and I've never had a problem with them
  • edited December 2011
    We used A Classique Affair on Haddon Ave in Collingswood. The owners are tailors so the tuxes fit everyone perfectly. They ordered a month ahead of time (DH had talked to them 2 months in advance). They were great to work with and the tuxes were a very nice quality. The best part is that they weren't due back until Tuesday so nobody had to rush to return them the day after the wedding (or the next day either).
    imageAnniversary
  • NJ789NJ789 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Lifestyles Tuxedos on the BlackHorse Pike in Turnersville. They have been great to deal with so far and have all of their inventory on site, tailors, make sure the tuxes fit the guys properly before they leave, etc. GL!
  • jes003jes003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Rudi's!  They've been great so far!
  • edited December 2011
    I know people who have used Rudi's and Lifestyles and had no problem. We used Formal Expression they do in home fitting and we had a ball with it. They stock everything so if there were a problem you leave with the correct tux. They are on rt 38 near the Moorestown Mall. Gene was awesome!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We loved Rudi's!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Diana - we used Formal Expressions and everything was great!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards