Illinois-Chicago

NWR POLL: What are your plans tonight?

Okay, so work is slow today (woohoo) so I'm on the boards like crazy. What do ya'll (picked up that expression in Oz from two co-workers from Texas) have planned for tonight??? Anything good on TV that you're planning to watch?
imageimage
Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
Married Bio (Work In Progress)

Re: NWR POLL: What are your plans tonight?

• edited December 2011
    America's Next Top Model!! I missed last week so I'm looking forward to it tonight! I'll probably be flipping back and forth to So You Think You Can Dance too.
  • awed81awed81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My indoor soccer season starts tonight so I am excited about that. But we have no subs, which I am not too excited about. Tivo'ing Glee to watch once I get home!
  • January BrideJanuary Bride member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Mani/pedis with my girls, then more work.Zoo Bride, where are you getting married?  I was just married at Cafe Brauer recently and was just wondering if you're another Cafe Brauer bride :)
  • rkargerjarkargerja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DH and I  are going to have dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and then go to the gym together.  I haven't had ST in forever and I'm looking forward to it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh I forgot! SYTYCD is on tonight!!! Thanks!!!
    imageimage
    Finally...we are Mr. & Mrs.!!! WooHoo!!!

Planning Bio
    Married Bio (Work In Progress)
  • Elizabeth7277Elizabeth7277 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    3rd on SYTYCD. So glad I don't have to wait til next summer for that show. Love it!
  • edited December 2011
    I just bought my undergarments, so I'm going over to one of my girl friend's houses (she's a bridesmaid too), and she's going to help me try it on with my dress.
    image "Always love. Don't wail til the finish line."-Nada Surf
  • raeynraeyn member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    T.V. sounds lovely, but sadly no rest for me tonight. FI and I are (im)patiently waiting for the tenants to move out so we can spend all night cleaning and painting to get the apartment ready for new tenants by tomorrow morning. As a renter I never before realized how hard it is for the landlord if you stay in your apartment until the very last minute!
    imageimage
    BFP on Jan. 18; EDD Oct. 1
    EDD Oct. 1image
  • edited December 2011
    FI and I are long distance right now and he is driving in tonight for the weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards