Massachusetts-Boston

*beantown mama*

I can remember one of his sister's, I definetly know the name, a lot of my friends graduated 01 so he probably knows them. Where did you live in Reading? Things I miss the most, the Lake, and BAGEL WORLD!!! haha

Re: *beantown mama*

• edited December 2011
    Ahhhh I miss BagelWorld SOOO MUCH!! We lived on Woburn Street across from St. Agnes church.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh funny, I wasn't far, off summer ave near joshua eaton! Small world!
  • edited December 2011
    I used to take Ant for walks down Summer Ave. through Joshua Eaton. Fi went there. Do you have any plans to move back? And how old is your son? We should totally have a playdate next time I'm in town.
    Marieke & Michael 5.14.10 Loving life with our 2 boys Anthony (3.22.08) and Dominic (due 2.14.11)!!!
  • edited December 2011
    FI might get a job in the area, so hopefully! His family is all from Brockton so it would be a big move for him, but we've been in Foxboro for 2 years now, so it's time for a move! My son is 20 months today! Can't believe that one! I'm sure he wouldn't mind a playdate! haha
  • edited December 2011
    Happy 20 month birthday ot your son! Mine just turned 18 months last Tuesday. I didn't realize they were so close in age! Fi is trying to get out of his contract down here in NC b/c we hate it here and hopefully we will be moving back before the holidays. I'm going to pick him up from work right now and I'll show him your pic. What' your first name?
  • edited December 2011
    PS- is there any way you can post the pic of him you found from the RMHS yearbook? I didn't meet him until he was 24 and he swears he doesn't have a yearbook...
  • edited December 2011
    Nichole, he probably wouldn't know me, I was pretty shy in HS.  I'll try to put up the pic, last name starts D right? Just so I have the right one, and not look like an idoit??
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, it's a D. He says you don't look familiar. But he was an idiot jock in HS and partied way too much so I'm not surprised. Do you know his best friend, Steve Hunt? He's the best man in our wedding. DJ Melanson is also a groomsman.
  • edited December 2011
    oh, I love Steve! haha, next time you talk to him tell him Nichole and Nicole say hi! I see him around sometimes, he's a good one. I hadn't heard DJ's name until he popped up on facebook! So are you from reading too? Here's the yearbook picture, it should work....http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i154/nichole_10/DSCF3414.jpg
  • edited December 2011
    I was also checking out your bio and your ring is so similar to mine! But your pic is much better!
  • edited December 2011
    HAHAHAHA. OMG can't stop laughing right now. Can't wait for Fi to wake up in the morning so I can show him THAT one! We talk to Steve just about every day. I will tell him. I totally forgot Fran Silva is also a groomsman in our wedding. He was in your class I think. Pretty much a RMHS reunion on Fi's side of the altar.
  • edited December 2011
    oh man, another name i haven't heard! I was in his sisters grade, he was a couple years older than me. wow, that is a reunion!  ya, I wouldn't have recognized him without knowing his first name!
  • edited December 2011
    Are you friends with Steve on FB? His profile pic was a pic of him and Anthony for awhile. Not sure if he still has it up there, but there's a ton of pics of him and Ant on his FB and mine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards