Illinois-Chicago

Yep I fell victim to being the 10-day weather lurker

And right now it's mostly cloudy and 62...brrrrrr. I hope it stays that way and no rain. Would love for the jump to 75 but I guess I can deal. I need to stop looking at it or I will drive myself crazy.

Re: Yep I fell victim to being the 10-day weather lurker

• mbuhpathimbuhpathi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah no peeking!
  • Elizabeth7277Elizabeth7277 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I need an intervention or something because I have a problem...lol!
  • DaniGirl2939DaniGirl2939 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are you looking at?  I'm stalking accuweather.com and it says 57, cloudy and showers...I like yours better! ;0) Can you believe it's almost here!?!  I still have so much to do...but it's crazy how fast it snuck up on me. Here's to great weather and NO RAIN! =0)
  • DaniGirl2939DaniGirl2939 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok wait a minute...I'm so dumb...you're getting married the day before me right?  Oye! Lucky you!  I'm jealous now! ;0)
  • Elizabeth7277Elizabeth7277 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Again, it's a 10-day forcast and with Chicago weather you never know. I do pray for no rain both our days. I just wish it was warm like this time last year. Drats! Oh and yes it has come sooo quick, I cannot believe it. Either rain or shine our days will be absolutely wonderful. Side note - I was getting my hair trial done today at my friend's place and she had on Sex and The City movie, I balled my eyes out.
  • edited December 2011
    I am keeping my fingers crossed too!  Although I am ok with a mid 60'a day...my dress is heavy and I am sure it will keep me plenty warm :)
  • edited December 2011
    I hope it get's just a tad warmer.  I'm having the ceremony outside!  I told myself that anything under 60 would force me to move it inside.  I really don't want to do that :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards