New Jersey - South

So cute!!!

My mom got me one of these for my bridal shower to hang my gown on the day of the wedding so I wanted to pass it on...it's from etsy.comhttp://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26651786&ref=sr_gallery_12&&ga_search_query=personalized+hanger&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=4&order=date_desc&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

Re: So cute!!!

• PhillyGirl885PhillyGirl885 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what a great idea!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Aw, that IS really cute!
  • edited December 2011
    What a neat idea--wish I knew about those earlier.
  • edited December 2011
    How cute!!! I LOVE it!   Thank you :)
  • edited December 2011
    It is really cute but i don't want to be a debbie downer your dress will come on a bust type form probably from your dress shop and you may want to keep it on that. Bridal gowns don't hang well on regular hangers. Mine was pinned and took a good minute to get off the hanger we tried to put it on a regular hanger after the reception and it didn't work to well. Just an FYI.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    soo cute! thanks for sharing :)
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    That is so cute! I love it.But I have to agree with Diana - your dress may not be able to be hung on that hanger once steamed and ready to go. Maybe come up with another item you could hang on it (wedding night lingerie?)? Or before you put your dress on, you could hang the dress on that for a quick photo op.
  • nygirl07nygirl07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was just gonna use it for a quick photo, I know alot of photographers have shots of just the dress hanging and it's just on a pretty hanger so I'll probably do like you said and take it off the bust and put it on that for just a quick pict.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards