Destination Weddings Discussions

NWR: FI job

We still have not heard whether or not he got the postion!!!  They said he would hear Tuesday or Wednesday.  It's 3:30 on the West Coast.  Any girls out there who do the hiring and have some advice as to why he hasn't heard yet?  They put him through all three interviews within 3 business days.  I am really stressing about it.  His current job is just really taking a toll on his quality of life as well as our relationship!!  I am dying.  Should he call or wait until tomorrow?He still hasn't put in his "notice" at his other job but is just biting at the bit to do so.  Any advice/thoughts and vibes would be so very much appreciated.You girls have been great.  I promise I will be back to the board, like normal after we have heard whether or not he got the spot. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Nest!

Re: NWR: FI job

• You never know, the delay could be a number of things. They could have had a meeting run late or a last minute meeting...or a fire drill...or their power went out. These are all things that happen at our office :) He just needs to hang in there until he knows he has something else for sure lined up and not "burn his bridges". **vibes** for both of you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards