• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

**phill369**

I am curious who are you leaning towards with regards to linens/decor? I have started my research but not to far into it yet!p.s. I had the hardest time finding trolleys! I recommend Dreamkeepers Limo in Ithaca, MI....I was finding a lot of sketchy limo cos so just thought I would share that one.

Re: **phill369**

• Linens/decor has been hard so far! I met with Event Depot and they are nice, but pricey. I'm meeting with Weddings by Nicole next week and I also may meet with Events to Rent. Chair covers seem cheaper out of Detroit/GR than Lansing, so I'm keeping my options open. Thanks for the recommendation! What kind of limo are you getting? I'm checking with Tecumseh Trolleys and GR Trolleys, but they're probably out of budget. We will see!
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :) image
  • No problem! We are getting a 20-24 person limo bus and it is pretty snazzy as far as limo buses come I guess haha! Here is the website, I know the top 4 vehicles are all the same price, http://dreamkeeperslimo.com/ I loved the trolley idea but it was out of my budget. I tried to meet with Events to rent but they were busy and handed me a price list and that was it. I got a price from doves in flight for floorlength linens and it was $15/per.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards