• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
Missouri-Kansas City

JOHNSON county KS wedding licence

I just don't know where i need to go to get one

Re: JOHNSON county KS wedding licence

  • tbridetobetbridetobe member
    edited December 2011
    Go to the courthouse in Olathe (it's in the older downtown part of Olathe on Santa Fe). You'll have to fill out a form to apply for the license then come back 3 days later to get the real license. It's good for 6 months after that. BTW, you don't have to go back exactly 3 days later... we went back like 2 months later because it was hard for us to both get a day off work and that was fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards