I had one of my bridesmaids back out last night, coveniently enough I was going to order my BM dresses today. She is one of my best friends from college and is actually still in school. She backed out because of financial reasons, which I totally understand. I am pretty bummed, but remember what it was like to be a poor college student. I am just thankful she didn't wait until the last minute.My issue is what do I do now? FI and I already have a larger bridal party than we wanted. We have a very close group of college friends and couldn't ask one without asking the others. We have 7 BM and GMs plus flower 2 girls and 2 ring bearers. We are debating on asking another BM or asking a GM to step down from the bridal party. We know asking someone to not be in the wedding is uncomfortable and kind of mean. I could ask my younger cousin to be a BM, but we are not overly close. We are torn as to what we should do? We need to decide to night, because the BM dresses have to be ordered this week.What are your thoughts?
TTC #1 Since July 2011
BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
TTC on hold until December