Ohio-Cincinnati

****MrsD*****

Is there anything you can do about this?  ::points below::I know her "accomplice's" posts were all deleted because her post count now stands at -1.  Is there anything we can do about this one?

Re: ****MrsD*****

• edited December 2011
    HR to the rescue.  thanks :)  My intelligence was feeling insulted...
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank the Lord that is over- I was getting a little irritated. Way to go HR.
  • edited December 2011
    Lesson to be learned?Never underestimate the dangerousness of a knottie who happens to be an unemployed attorney (read: a VERY bored researcher). ;)
  • edited December 2011
    did I miss drama here too?!
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry, fejesk.  If I would have known you wanted to play, I would have drawn it out for a bit. ;)It was just a bit of vendor drama with some board spamming thrown in for fun.  Oh, and I almost forgot - apparently I'm now a vendor as well, because OBVIOUSLY when I put Brideface's contest in my blog several months ago in hopes of winning some free makeup it was because I'm secretly a Brideface agent.  Obviously.  But shhhhhh! At least one of them's still lurking!  ;)
  • edited December 2011
    I think I got it.  Thanks HR!BTW, if I ever miss anything, feel free to email me!  Address is listed in the Cincy bio.  I'm a little crazy right now and trying to figure out what migraine meds will work, but I'll do my best to keep up.  Thanks ladies!
  • UCBride08UCBride08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I always miss the fun! HR- I always had a feeling you were a secret spy, lurking the boards to get people to book with Brideface ;)Mrs.D- I'm in the same boat! I can't tell you how many meds they have "tried", if you find something that works page me/email me! (sommermn at mail dot uc dot edu....yeah, I need a new email)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, D.  I was trying to email you, and then couldn't find the bio, or find your email in my email.  I'll save it in my list now.Also, in case you were wondering, there are three of them here now:kadence34imap3d57istage2sellFinally, in terms of migraines, have you tried Maxalt?
  • edited December 2011
    UC,Didn't you know?  I'm a secret spy for ALL of my vendors. I'm practically rolling in the dough from all of the paychecks I'm collecting from being on all of their payrolls.::tents hands all Money Burns-style::Excellent...;)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going back to my doctor tomorrow, I'll see if I can try that.  I'll try anything at this point- even the comp is turned on the lowest brightness I can get.  Did you pick out your company car yet?   Are you thinking of matching your wedding colors or just going with bridal white? 
  • edited December 2011
    Duh, D.It's black.  The better to sneak around in. ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Who were they spamming for?? That stinkin makeup artist???? GAAAWWWWW! Bet they waited for me to be away since I called them out every freakin time before!!! Mwahahahaha
  • edited December 2011
    I'm still laughing that she/he said HR was a vendor! :)
  • edited December 2011
    hrparker posts: "Lesson to be learned?""Never underestimate the dangerousness of a knottie who happens to be an unemployed attorney (read: a VERY bored researcher)."imap3d's reply: So now you post threats, as well as lies, as well as slander. I hope eveyone reads your obnoxious posts and realizes that you really are a dangerous paranoid control nut that craves drama and control. Wonder why you are not a working attorney? Have some anger built up that you enjoy taking out on others?You or your friends DO NOT have to read every post, especially if it does not pertain to your need or interest!! No one asked for your negative opinions or replies! This site does not belong to just YOU! You need to find a job or a life outside of this blog and let everyone here have a peaceful place to blog and share their good experiences.I will be personally contacting Mrs. D and also BRIDEface to let them know what a horrible presense you portray for them on this site.
  • EABinkholderEABinkholder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like you are the angry one.  ^^ HR has been and continues to be a very helpful knottie with a lot of insight about all things wedding. Perhaps you are just frustrated that you've finally been caught at your vendor spamming...best not to mention that makeup artist again I think.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS to imap3d: The minute you contact Brideface with those lies, they will know you are a scammer--sorry about your luck--you might want to rethink that too.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh noes!  A vendor hates me.  Whatever shall I do?::runs to corner and cries::Oh wait.  That's right.  I don't care what vendors who spam multiple boards across the country and steal photos to put up on their sites as their own work think about me.I repeat - Go away, vendor.  You aren't welcome here.p.s. Thanks all you other ladies.  You's is awesomeness squared.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    does someone have the contact info for the regional knot sales rep so we can get this girl the ad rates??  seriously... pony up and be a legitimate vendor. Or if your going for free advertising hit up craigslist with the rest of the no-name inexperienced vendors.  You're losing more business than you're gaining at this point.
  • edited December 2011
    imap is just a MOTHER, not a vender and I will be glad to put her to shame! hrparker is making this all about her and her own drama. sorry that everyone believes her, but she is wrong on this one!
  • edited December 2011
    PS girls, I was not deleted. I removed the post myself because of all the obnoxiuos reply's and untrue remaks. HR is nothing but a syber BULLY and you all are feeding her ego!
    edited December 2011
    cyber bully- that is a new one. If you really want to contact them about hr, go ahead. i am sure they will love to hear how much people love them all here. There are plenty of makeup artists that are talked about here and very well liked. If this person has a legitimate business and is used by brides, I am sure they will talk about them. If this artist is legit, I am sure she will turn up on here by word of mouth by multiple brides. If brides like a vendor, they get lots of praise. Vendors come and go, but the ones that are customer friendly are usually around for a long time. If she is a legit vendor, we wish her luck. Sorry you feel like people here are bullies. You obviously have never visited the P&E board or even a few others. They get VERY angry over there.
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you! Finally, someone who has some common sense and virtu! That's all I was attempting to do on here ... to share with other brides and mother's of brides that we had found a professional artist that did a super job and wanted to pantronize the great experience to others. I do not believe that is spamming! I already copied and sent all the negative and nasty replys from HR to Mrs D and to theKnot feedback department. HR might be very knowledgeable and helpful to some, but she is also very rude, demeaning and controlling to others. This kind of bully behavior cannot be tolerated!! Again, I am not a vendor nor am I associated with any vendor business!! And HR, I will NOT go away!
    edited December 2011
    HR has helped us a lot on here... we all are like that. As long as your fair for all of your vendors (not just one artist) we will listen.
  • edited December 2011
    This is getting really tiresome, but if you'd really like me to play along with this little ruse you have going I will.As a MOB, I think it behooves you to know that the vendor you are so ardently promoting has stolen pictures and portrayed them as her own work on her website.  For example, this picture from istockphoto.com:[url]http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-2066656-female-face-with-cosmetic-makeup-brushes.php[/url] Funnily enough, the picture was immediately removed after I brought it to YOUR  attention earlier.  No matter, here's a screenshot to help us remember it:[img]http://tinyurl.com/yckomju[/img]In addition, the vendor that you and your "friend" kadence have been promoting here on our board has SEVERAL of the exact same photos in her photo galleries as does another vendor that kadence and istage2sell were spamming the SF boards with.  And since the photo galleries all have upload dates, its rather easy to see that the two sites have been sharing (or stealing) photos from each other for quite some time.  In conclusion, I doubt any of the wonderful and intelligent ladies on here would want ANYTHING to do with a MUA who can't show her own work and instead chooses to steal and/or use work from other artists to misrepresent as her own, and I would encourage you to rethink your promotion of this vendor, as well.Have a wonderful evening.  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Drat you knot and your funky formatting.  Here's the screenshot once again:[url]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_3jZthGuMyKU/SsQbI90bdhI/AAAAAAAAJ7w/0jES2OX_Tbo/s800/eyedoscreenshot.jpg[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    Really, are you kindding me ... all this drama over a brush picture? LOL! I don't care if EyeDo uses the MonaLisa on her site! She does an awesome job on mother's and that's what I wanted to share on this blog!!! You cannot bully me off of here and I will continue to post so other mother's can read and decide for themselves - without HR interferring and belittling my experience. I only posted this vendor and not any others, because this was the only vendor service I used that I was absolutely thrilled with. Not all makeup artists can make an old lady like me, look awesome - and she did!!! Love your work Crystal, and I won't let these sorry people say anything else bad about you! WHO really cares about a website picture????? Oh yaa ... - HR does!! HR aren't you a newlywed? Shouldn't you be spending this valuble time & energy with your new man and less on me?!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alright alright. This is getting a little ridiculous. If anyone has the right to stalk these boards, its a newlywed, not a mom. As a mother, why do you CARE so much--just come off it--we know you love Crystal ok? Can't you just let us be now?  Although I realize your passion for this vendor, I don't think you're persuading anyone here, just frustrating us. So, really, if this was my mother, I'd tell her to get back to her life and get off the knot boards. Maybe you should do the same--these boards are for BRIDES planning, not their mothers.
  • edited December 2011
    imap,The fact of the matter is that you have posted MULTIPLE times, about only this vendor, even when people aren't mentioning makeup artists.  THAT is vendor-ish behavior.But yes, that brush picture is important.  Why?  Because it goes to the integrity of the MUA.  I'm a face and body artist myself (wow, an attorney who's also a face and body artist?  crazy, isn't it?), and I would NEVER use another person's work and claim it as my own.  NEVER.  While I'm glad to see that she has removed it from her site, the fact that it was there at all says a lot about her character.  I also find it highly disturbing that nearly every photograph she has on her website also appears on the website that Kadence was promoting on the SF boards.  Either your vendor is stealing from that vendor, that vendor is stealing from your vendor, or (as the two appear to be friends based on the comments on their sites) the two have worked out some sort of "sharing" arrangement.  In any case, brides who book with either of them aren't seeing the true capabilities of either artist.  False advertising = bad.In the future, I would encourage your vendor to use only her own work on her website, and to credit the photographers (as her "competitor" in SF seems to be doing).Again, have a pleasant evening.   :)
  • edited December 2011
    Don't post negative reply's against me and I will do the same!  Everyone has a right to be on this site, everyone has opinions and wedding related recommendations - not just brides ... and that was a very selfish and mean statement ..again with the control? I am not a newlywed, I have all the free time in the world to monitor you guys and post negetive feedback and give the Mom point of view ... LOL is that what you all want? Bring it on girls!! I just want peace to post! Is that too much to ask?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes it is. Unless you're getting married and have something NICE to say about us and legit vendors, then stay away...i dont see anyone siding with you last time I checked...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards