Michigan-Detroit

**DetroitGirl09**

I don't know if anyone posted about this yet but I just checked out your wedding video sneak peak...Seriously....crazy amazing!!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: **DetroitGirl09**

• edited December 2011
    Thanks Sunkissed! All I have to say is Two Penny Productions. They are stellar to work with. And for those brides and grooms.2.be who are on the fence about getting a videographer, do it. It was worth every last cent and more! I love watching it and seeing my husbands face. Wow.
  • jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    um yeah ditto... i am so excited we booked them, especially at the price we got them for! The video is awesome! I just got chills!!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • edited December 2011
    EEEK Juju! I'm so happy you booked them! You'll be sooo happy. And, they're cool guys. BTW, thanks!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards